♛ 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !¡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !¡

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 against your bedroom wall while iwaizumi held you in place with his strong hands. the two of you picked up where you left things off, both of your lips reconnecting in a heated intoxicated kiss.

his hands squeezed tightly against your thighs while pressing his body against yours. not once did your break the kiss as your own hands cupped his face.

your movements were is sync with one another as you took a slow sensually pace, taking in every inch, every breath and every taste you could get ahold of.

as much as you enjoyed the foreplay you quickly grew tired of just kissing, it was almost painful being on edge like this, you wanted more- you needed more.

so you tightened your legs around his waist and bucked your hips fiercely against his own in hopes he would notice your distress and take care of it.

"hm so needy doll, how about we wait just a little longer yeah ?" iwa wore a devilish grin on his face as his lustful eyes examined your hot and bothered state. you could tell he was enjoying every last bit of this pleasurable torture and the thought alone made you grow even more irritated by his antics.

"keep this up and i won't hesitate to end this right here" you spoke lowly. even tho your words held a certain meaning your actions showed another. you hoped that by that simple statement iwa would take the hint a fuck you already but judging by his reaction that was least likely.

"oh yeah... then i'll stop" he replied, slowly putting you down while watching your expression closely. your eyes widen in surprise as you didn't expect for him to actually stop, quite the opposite actually. so when he slowly started turning away you panicked. in no way did you want him to stop now that was the last thing you had in mind.

suddenly you pulled grabbed iwaizumi's collar and pulled him back so he was facing you once again. with an embarrassed look on your face you averted your gaze from his, "i didn't actually mean it" you grumbled under your breath.

he raised an eyebrow, "then why did you say that in the first place ?" you continued to grow frustrated when he wouldn't take the hint. what iwazumi really wanted was to hear you say it, to beg for him to fuck you crazy. but- your pride got the best of you and you dared not to speak another word.

that's when you felt warm calloused fingers slip under your chin. iwa tilted your head towards his own and spoke, "cat got your tongue ? use your words baby, i don't remember you being this shy the last time we were in a situation like this."