♛ 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺

YOUR HEART RACED erratically against your clothed chest as you waited for iwazumi to meet up with you after his practice ended

YOUR HEART RACED erratically against your clothed chest as you waited for iwazumi to meet up with you after his practice ended. the text from previous events had left you high and dry, practically craving for his presence once more.

it came to a point that sneaking around with the brunette became surprisingly addictive. it was thrilling and enticing, iwaizumi only added to the list of feelings that buzzed around the secrets you shared. though you had your doubts, everyone does, it's inevitable not to feel doubtful.

you thought about how the high was only temporary and lust was your adrenaline supplier. but how much longer would that keep you occupied before you wanted more, a more romantic side of the intimacy life. then there was the thought of being exclusive. was it expected of you to keep your body for his eyes only ? your vulnerability being displayed to his chestnut colored irises until he was finished with breaking your innocence.

or was this an open thing ? would he get mad if he found someone's wandering hands touching your silky skin in ways only iwa has, leaving open flowers of indigo and blue to blossom against your body.

your answers were simply left unanswered and probably would always be. you were simply to afraid to ask, make things awkward between you and your highschool 'fling' who you assumingely had deep feelings and attraction towards.

but regardless you didn't fret too hard, as long as you were able to remain in contact with him you were content.

so here you were, back pushed up against the cold painted brick walls of your school as you waited for iwaizumi like he told you too. it wasn't always quiet in the halls, normally it was filled with chatter of kids and teachers but now the only thing that could be heard is the muffled squeaks of shoes against the gym floor.

you could hear the loud slaps of what you could only presume were volleyballs against the floors and walls along with the occasional chants from former players on the team. the mind couldn't help but to wonder to the striking ace that filled your lust stricken thoughts quite frequently.

never have you seen him in action, only getting a glimpse when passing by the open gym doors last year. but judging by abo josiah's reputation, you could only daydream about the the handsome fellow and his swift movements, the flexing of his muscles and how his tanned skin glistens under...

"alright everyone rap it up !" the booming of a deep voice pulled you out of your fantasies once again, you really had to get a grip on your wandering mind.

patiently, you waited for iwazumi on a nearby bench that was placed inside the corridor not far away from the gym and locker rooms. heat pooled through your cheeks in excitement once again causing your clothes to feel uncomfortable and clingy, but of course undressing yourself wasn't your job today. it was his. so you loosened your tie on your uniform instead. 

lost in your own fantasies you were oblivious to the tall figures heading your way. curious eyes, they all wanted a glimpse at the newfound figure that neither of the men recognized before. a random student, or perhaps someone interested in joining the team ?