♛ 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻

TO SAY YOU WERE EXHAUSTED WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

TO SAY YOU WERE EXHAUSTED WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. iwazumi kept you busy in ways you never could never imagine. by now you both a have fucked twice and it was taking a tole on your body due to his roughness.

sighing blissfully, you had your head resting on iwa's bare chest while his arms wrapped around your body loosely as he messed with his phone.

the afterglow of the sex was the best part of this little fling you had in your opinion. sure the intercourse was amazing and doing it with your crush was a bonus but- it wasn't exactly what you wanted.

it was only after you two had "done"  it that you could receive any type of intimacy from the male. tho you couldn't really complain, you agreed to this after all and you were going to have to deal with the boundaries he had stated beforehand. 

but was it really so bad to long for more moments like this ? he was your longtime love after all so could you blame yourself ? "i'm totally overthinking this" you groaned mentally, shoving your face deeper into iwazumi's chest.

taking notice of the sudden movement, iwa glanced from his device and down at your figure. he was hesitant to question if you were okay, he wasn't the type to dwell on the person he was sleeping withs emotions but he decided- "why not ?"

"everything okay ?" his deep voice vibrated against your cheek as you lifted your head to look up at him. "yeah, i was just thinking." before iwazumi could ask more questions, the sudden vibration of his phone caught his attention.

you had also heard the subtle noise coming from above, this only peaked your curiosity as you could only wonder who would be calling him at a time like this. "sorry, let me take this." 

the brown haired male answered the phone and awaited for a response. at first, you couldn't quite understand the person on the other line but very faintly you could hear what sounded like another females voice.

"no, i'm not with anyone right now why ?" the sudden statement made your breath catch in your throat. did he just- lie... why did he sound so casual, did your presence just become unnoticeable to him that easily ?

it didn't help if the female voice you heard earlier was actually a woman or not. obviously if it was your ultimate reaction would be hurt but you decided not to dwell on it as much as you really wanted it too and just forget about it. "okay... i'll be over there in about half an hour, see you then."

judging by his last words, iwazumi was going be leaving soon, much to your dismay. after hanging up the phone the male looked back down at you and caressed your hips gingerly. "hey, i got to head out- i'm needed elsewhere unfortunately."

you sighed and reluctantly removed yourself from iwa's grip, allowing him to get up and begin leaving. as you watched him put on his shirt and jacket you couldn't help but to wonder where exactly he was going to. that and let alone who he was going to see.

tho it wasn't your business curiosity got the best of your thoughts and you finally got the courage to ask him the simple question. "where are you headed off to ?"

the male paused in his tracks. he looked down to the floor and paused. "why was he so hesitant ?" finally looking back up to you iwazumi smiled. "home, mothers orders you know." and that was that, no other words were said in that moment.

it was pathetic really. wether it was the truth or not, which you highly doubted he was being truthful, he seriously couldn't think of a better way to hide his tracks ? taking a deep breathe you tried your best to get ahold of your slowly rising anger. at the end of the day you had no reason to be pissed off, you and iwazumi were strictly friends with benefits- nothing more and nothing less.

so being bothered by him leaving with someone else wasn't in the question. he never disclosed if the whole ordeal was exclusive or not so why worry over the little details ? "hey.. i'm about to head out."

getting up from your spot on the bed you walked towards the taller male and wrapped your arms around his torso. "thanks for the eventful weekend" you giggled while looking towards his wide eye expression. it didn't take long for a smirk to settle upon his features and his stronger arms to wrap around your waist in return.

leaning down to lips iwa whispered something to you. "there's plenty more to come sooner than you think." heat crept up the back of your neck which led you to become flustered. removing one of your hands from his waist you put your hand over his lips which prevented him from kissing you, much to his dismay.

"you sure like to tease don't you ?" you could feel his smirk on your palm and decided to remove
it so you could see it for yourself. almost melting at the sight, you couldn't seem to remember why you were so conflicted with him in the first place.

his charming eyes and sly smile kept you exactly where he wanted you to be.

"you know you love i-" iwazumi was cut off once again when your finger came to his lips, shushing him in the process. your eyes widen slightly when you tilted your head to the side to look out your open window. pulling into your driveway was no other than your parents car, returning from their supposedly "work vacation" that took place over the weekend.

brown eyes followed your gaze and iwazumi slowly got the memo and decided it was finally his time to part ways with you. besides, he had company waiting for him anyways.

slipping out of your grip iwazumi headed towards your window and turned towards you, "see you at school ?" you smiled at walked towards him, cupping his face you replied, "always."

as your lips connected in a kiss you wished you never had to part ways the the bittersweet taste of his lips, wanting to stay with him just for a little longer. your heart longed for that time. but as you watch him jump out your window and jog down your street you realized that not everyone gets what they wish for...

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
hey i finally updated :)
hope you enjoy <3