♛ 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑩𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑭𝑰𝑻𝑺 ?

𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 !

𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 !

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 iwaizumi's side profile as he drove to your destination. after the both of you decided to get food you settled for a nice cafe in the city. the weather was perfect, not a cloud in sight and the sun beamed brightly.

the past few hours still felt unbelievable, a dream come true you might describe it as. in the span of almost twenty-four hours you and iwa went from being distant acquaintances to hooking up and hanging out afterwards.

as much as you wanted to enjoy the ordeal you were in you couldn't help but to continuously question his and your actions.

you knew from square one that iwaizumi wasn't one for relationships or having strings attached to someone, he himself described his past experiences with others to be "one-night stands."

but with that in mind you started thinking about your own hookup with him. if this was a one night stand then why would he suggest round two or agree to going out for lunch with you ? it may be just as simple as a friendly gesture or maybe this was common for him. maybe there was a possibility for something more to develop between the two of you.

in your mind tho, thinking of a possible relationship with iwa was some wishful thinking so you tried not to dwell on that outcome too much even tho it kinda hurt to do so.

"we're here" iwaizumi said, placing a hand on your thigh to gain your attention. immediately your eyes looked down to his hand and then up to his face, a calm expression was worn on his features as he didn't even seem fazed by the sudden action.

you took a deep breathe in attempt to calm your nerves down before things escalated, "let's get going then i'm starving." just as you were about to head out of the car iwa's grip on your thigh tightened causing you to look back at him with a questionable look "is everything okay ?"

"i should be asking you that question" he chuckled "you feeling okay ?" a small blush coated your cheeks as you averted your eyes, you weren't going even lie this man could do the smallest things and you would melt like puddy in his hands.

"aw what is this i see, are you blushing ?" iwaizumi removed his hand from your thigh and brought it up to you face, bringing it back to look at him which caused your embarrassment to increase.

"don't be nervous doll, it's cute seeing you like this." you turned your lips into a pout as you slowly realized that he was teasing you. "if your going to pick on me like that you should just kiss me already" you retorted in a slightly irritated tone.