♛ 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵 ?

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆. you woke up in an unfamiliar bed with an unfamiliar source of warmth beside you. sunlight pooled in through the slightly opened blinds in the room, hitting your face and causing your eyes to squint from the sudden brightness.

you groaned and rolled over, trying to shield your face from the golden light but instead you were met face first with the bare-chested iwaizumi.

he was still sleeping, he's features soft and breathing slow and steady. surprisingly, his arm was wrapped around your bare lower back, keeping you close to him.

the subtle proximity made you blush slightly. the fresh scent of pine mixed with a little cinnamon filled you nostrils as you got closer. the smell was so calming yet intoxicating at the same time.

the calming atmosphere was enough to lull you back to sleep but - that's when you felt slight movement coming from above you.

you looked up to iwa's half lidded brown eyes looking into your own. you felt your heart pick up in pace a tiny bit at the sight of him. who knew someone could look so hot in the morning ?

"goodmorning" he rasped groggily, his deep tone sending shivers down your spine. "morning, did you sleep well ?"

iwa chuckled at your question "honestly yeah i did, some of the best sleep i've had in awhile." a grin made its way upon your face, you decided to turn his own words against him and do a little teasing.

"did i wear you out big boy ?" you asked tracing the outline of his muscles with your fingertips.

he scoffed before reaching a hand under your chin, bringing your faces inches apart "don't act like i can't feel your legs shaking doll" he smirked when he saw your expression become flustered.

you tsked distastefully, "yeah maybe my legs wouldn't be in so much pain if it weren't for a certain someone- going so ruff on me" you crossed your arms and pouted.

"you know you like it though" he whispered in your ear, your face becoming more red than it already was by the simple statement. iwa brought a hand to your hair and stroked it gently, wrapping stray pieces around his fingers and playing with them.

"no but seriously, i didn't mean to hurt you i'm sorry if your a little sore."

you smiled softly, "no no its fine really- but if you really wanna make it up to me.." you trailed off looking back up at iwaizumi.

his eyes widen but slowly clouded as he gave you a devious smirk. "say less doll" he whispered dipping his head into the crook of your neck, kissing and biting on in softly.

you let out a delightful sigh, the feeling of his warm lips against your skin gave you butterflies. sadly tho, you had to push his head away as you were not in the mood to go another round.

iwazumi looked at you with innocent eyes, "is something wrong ?" your heart clenched at the sight, you we're definitely head over heels for this man.

"no i just think there's more ways you can make it up to me rather than sexual pleasure." iwa gave you a confused look almost as if he was silently saying "is this not enough for you" but you brushed it off.

"okay well, what do you have in mind then ?" he asked slowly sitting up from the bed.

you hummed, following his actions as you spoke "you can get me food." you looked over to iwa who was now putting on his clothes, searching for his top that was discarded during last nights events.

"yeah yeah fine, let's get going then." you smiled getting up from bed and getting ready to go out as well.

you were definitely happy that you would be getting treated to some tasty food but- that wasn't the entire reason you asked to get food either. this was an opportunity to get to know iwa more personally and possibly sort out what was exactly to come from the two of you. was this a one night stand, a mere hookup with a friend because you were drunk ? or was there a new established foundation waiting to be built into something more ?

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
hi, ily all have a good day :)