♛ 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

YOU PUSED THROUGH MANY PEOPLE trying to get to the alcohol table

YOU PUSED THROUGH MANY PEOPLE trying to get to the alcohol table. you scanned through the many colorful bottles and empty solo cups as you looked for something tasty to refresh you.

settling for a bottle of malibu, you took the whole bottle with you and made your towards an open couch in the corner of the crowded room.

you plopped down, as you tore off the cap to your malibu, wanting to drown this weeks current events in the alcohol. you took a long swig, wincing at the strong liquid burning your throat.

you leaned back, closing your eyes as the music and sound of talking faded into the background. in all honesty, you really didn't wanna come tonight, but going to parties was your only escape from your strict parents.

they constantly stayed on top of you, pestering about grades, extra curricular activities, and getting into a good college since you were now in your third year. their constant bickering about your academics exhausted you to the point you wanted to give up on everything just so they could get a taste of their own medicine.

but instead you took partying as a way to cope with the stress. every friday night, your parents think your at the library "studying" because you told them that they had a new program for upcoming college students, that allowed them to use the library even after hours, with permission of course.

now this idea is obviously suspicious to anyone with a brain, but your parents obviously said yes once you mentioned it was for college purposes.

" how stupid " you thought, at least they don't question why i come home so late.

you took another long sip of your bottle, relishing the slight tipsy feeling that took over your body. suddenly, you felt the couch dip next to you notifying you someone was there. you wanted to be alone, so you were gonna tell them to fuck off until you heard a deep voice

"mind sharing the malibu with an old friend ?" shivers were sent down your spine, you recognize his gruff voice anywhere. you looked over to confirm and you were right, sitting beside you in his famous jean jacket and hoodie was iwaizumi.

you looked at him with a small smile, passing him the bottle " help yourself." he took the bottle from your hands, fingers grazing lightly against yours, the simple gesture was enough to make your heart race.

iwaizumi raised the bottle in the air as he took long sips. " rough night ?" you questioned. he stopped drinking and faced to you, " yeah you could say that." you hummed in response "wanna talk about it ?" "nah not really, it's not important" "ah okay."

you sat there in silence for a minute, not looking at each other until iwaizumi spoke "wanna dance ?" he asked giving you a lazy grin.

this was your chance, "yeah why not" you replied not letting this opportunity slip by.

he grabbed your hand and slowly led you through the crowd to the dance floor, bringing you close to him before softy putting his hands on your hips.

you breathe hitched, his warm hands sending chills through your body as he slowly started to move your body to the rhythm of the music.

you took a deep breath trying to match his pace, getting a little nervous by your proximity. iwaizumi noticed and spoke "don't be nervous i got you, just follow my lead" and you did exactly that, letting him guide your hips at a slow pace.

once you got the feel dancing, you decided to take matters into your own hands. to switch things up, you grabbed iwaizumi's shoulders bringing your bodies closer so they were touching, and slowly started grinding onto him.

he just chuckled at your sudden change in movement, "ah so you wanna go there aye ?" you smiled sweetly "we can do whatever you wanna do" you replied.

in a matter is seconds, your back was now against iwaizumis chest "then i guess you won't mind giving me a show then huh ?" he whispered lowly into your ear, while giving you a soft kiss on your neck.

you sighed at the feeling of his lips against your neck "i don't want this to stop" you thought to yourself, moving your hips against his as you danced for him.

he smiled behind you and his hands traveled down your back, lowering themselves to firmly grab your hips.

you couldn't think straight, your mind was so clouded by the alcohol and the feeling of iwaizumi moving against you that, nothing else mattered except you and him sharing this lustful dance together.

the longer you danced, the more you wanted to feel him. you longed for his hands to explore your body in ways no one else has before. you wished to pleasure him in return, wanting to do things to him that you've imagined in your dreams.

you turned around and reached around his neck, bringing your faces close together, lips barley touching. you could smell the alcohol on his breath as you looked him in the eyes.

"you wanna kiss me so badly don't you" he smirked "there's a lot of things i wanna do right now, but yeah i wanna kiss you" "then what are you waiting for baby girl ? i don't bite." not wanting to waste more time, you smashed your lips onto his, moaning slightly when he kissed back.

your lips connected like puzzle pieces as they moved against each other. you took his bottom lip between your teeth, wanting to taste every inch of his mouth.

as you slipped your tongue in, you took control as he gave into your dominance. the longer you kissed, the more heated it became, with his hands now settling on your ass giving it a squeeze every now and then.

you pulled back from his lips trying to catch your breath, as you started into his eyes that were now full with lust and desire.

his lips immediately dipped into the crook of your neck, sucking on your delicate skin hungrily. he trailed sloppy kisses up your neck and jaw leading to your ear.

"let's continue this somewhere else yeah ? i don't want everyone seeing your pretty body now" he rasped. you just nodded, to caught up in the moment for you to respond.

iwaizumi slipped an arm around your waist, taking you upstairs to a more secluded area.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
wow okay first chapter of the new book how we feeling ? it's not as good as i planned but i promise
it will get better very soon 😙! anyways this book
is gonna contain heavy content in it so just be
aware of that as you read. i hope you guys
enjoyed <3 until next time loves- Ash 🖤