♛ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・" 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖  𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・
" 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 "
・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

" 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 "

" 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 "

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳
in which y/n becomes
friends with benefits
with iwaizumi
in hopes her one sided love
will be returned
➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

" 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 "

" 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 "

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
contains swearing,
use of alcohol and drugs,
manipulation,
toxic relationships,
and lastly smut
read at your own risk 🆘
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

°:. *₊ ° . ☆   °:. *₊ ° . ° .•
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆
° . *₊ ☆ ° . ☆ *₊ ☆
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

THE SMELL OF ALCOHOL flooded your nostrils when you walked through the door. every friday night, someone from aboa johsai would throw a party, and of course anyone was invited, even people from random schools would come if there was enough space.

you weren't new to the party scene at all. actually quite the opposite. you were known as, the good girl at school, but a badass on the dance floor. now this wasn't something you were proud of, but there were two reason you were like this. one, because of your strict household and secondly, your one and only crush.

who is this crush you may ask ? well no other than aboa johsai's beloved volleyball ace, hajime iwaizumi. this boy held the most power over you without even knowing it. everything about him drives you crazy. sometimes you wonder what limits you are willing to go to for him.

unfortunately for you tho, your so called "crush" is completely one-sided. now you haven't confessed your feelings for the guy, but you did ask him about how he felt about relationships in the past. " i can't do relationships i have no interest in a partner and probably never will."

judging by his response, you knew you wouldn't have a chance. but even with knowing this, you still couldn't erase your feelings.

what you didn't know tho was that, this night would change your relationship with iwaizumi for the best and worst forever...