Chapter Seven

It had only been a few months since the miscarriage and Sophie had forced herself into going back to work for the council. Christmas time was also coming up and Sophie had initiated Christmas celebrations a while back with her family and friends. They all had a lot of fun opening presents and celebrating with a Christmas dinner.

As Christmas was hosted at Havenfield Sophie was beyond glad that she wouldn't have to host or prepare anything. She was also hoping it would be a good opportunity to break the news of her second pregnancy. She was not at all thrilled about being pregnant again and hadn't even told Keefe yet even though she was only a few weeks away from her second trimester. She didn't want to get his, or anyone else's hopes up considering what had happened last time.

She had come home early and set up a romantic dinner with candles and Keefe's favorite foods to break the news to him. She still couldn't believe how she had hidden it from him, especially considering how her symptoms had been just just as bad, if not worse than her last pregnancy.

Sophie heard the key turn in the lock and Keefe put his bag and cape down in the front hall. 

"Sophie, I'm home"

"In the dining room, Keefe"

His eyes lit up when he saw her. She was wearing the dress she'd worn on their first date. 

"You look beautiful, babe. What's the occasion?"

"I have some news and i thought it was cause for celebration" she replied leading him over to sit opposite from her. 

"Did the Council give you a promotion? Did they finally ask you to join them, I knew that would happen eventually"

"Not quite" Sophie said taking a sip of her drink.

He smiled cheekily and took her hand.

"This is beautiful, thank you" he said leaning over the table to kiss her.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

Sophie took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant...........again"

Keefe's face broke out into a smile and he kissed her again before reaching for his glass.

"Well i certainly think that is a cause for celebration. To our family" he toasted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I've been on holidays so i haven't had much time to write but here is a new chapter. 

I know it's a bit late for a Christmas chapter but i will be posting one soon anyway and Sophie's pregnancy reveal to everyone.

Thank you all for the supprt.

xoxoxoxo

Mollie