chapter 4: training with King. the sin of sloth reveals his true name.

Naruto had woken up at a time of day he wasn't used to and that was 6:00am. The reason you may be wondering is because he had training to do with the fairy king harlequin.

But most people among the seven sins called him King. The sin of sloth. Naruto had walked down to the kitchen to get something to eat when king surprised him and said.

"Oh good your awake. For a moment there I almost thought I'd have to wake you up myself. After you finish eating and making everyone else breakfast we will start your training.

First we will work on the history of the fairy race and then we'll work on mastering my fairy king magical powers. After that I'll teach you everything you need to know about spirit spear chastiefol and it's origin.

But for now all I will tell you is that spirit spear chastiefol has 10 different forms to use in battle.

Each form has it's own unique ability from healing to multiplying and even petrifying people. Also..my real name isn't king.It's harlequin. King is my fairy race title.

My weapon is different compared to the others since it basically utilizes the powers of nature made from the great tree of the fairy king's forest.

As one of the seven sacred treasures it's most powerful form is it's awakened form... true spirit spear chastiefol. With enough power to destroy a golem weapon better known  as the albion created by the demon race.

it's offensive abilities become stronger and more powerful but it's defensive capabilities are temporarily lost. It's also very draining on your magical powers if you aren't strong enough to handle it.

My sin is sloth. But my unique magic ability is known as disaster. Using this ability of mine your able to take all the surrounding trees and plant life around you and turn them into powerful vines that can fire needles of water or impale your enemies.

The more magic power used the more powerful the ability and by extent the limbs and vines that you are controlling become. Do you understand what I'm telling you so far???."

And naruto said.

"Hmm...I think so. What your basically saying is that the more powerful amount of the magic used the stronger the attack becomes as a result of the large amounts of magic used to cast it.

But that also means there is the drawback effect of using it for too long because then you run out of power and strength afterwards am I right???."

And king said.

"That's correct. Now that we've gone over the basics of how chastiefol works and my magic abilities we will start by training you how to channel fairy nature magic through meditation and concentration.

Imagine yourself lost in a giant forest surrounded by tree's and plants as far as the eye can see. Imagine listening to what the voices of nature and all wildlife around you sound like.

As if it's whispering in your ear and talking to you. feel what nature feels and let those feelings Flow throughout your entire body."

Naruto then did as king instructed him to do and suddenly a golden Aura of power greater then even king's erupted from every part of naruto's body.

King was amazed at the amounts of natural energy he was sensing!!!. It's as if naruto's lineage practically WAS connected to nature itself!!!.

The other sins were equally shocked accept for merlin and meliodas who's curiosity was now peaked at what kind of power naruto truly held.

Meliodas then said.

"Hey merlin. Do you get the feeling that there's something we should look into about this New development before training with him???.