chapter 9: naruto's birthday. arrival of the next fairy king.

The fairy king's forest was full of celebration and joy because of the fact that the current fairy king harlequin had just announced his future successor to the fairy king's forest.

Former fairy king gloxinia had made all the arrangements for naruto's party so that it would be perfect.

However he felt like something was missing. Something that gowther mentioned to him from naruto's memories before but couldn't quite remember. And then it hit him.

There actually WAS something or rather someone else besides the sins and the holy knights missing.

Merlin then said.

"Understood gloxinia.We will make it a huge surprise for him.The only person in that entire damn village who's shown him kindness.I'm certain he will welcome her here with open arms wholeheartedly.

I also sense that a little bit of justice is overdue.What do you think captain???.Shall we keep our promise and demonstrate the 7 deadly sins true power and have some fun???."

And meliodas said.

"I don't see why not. If anything we can release all that pent up rage we have towards those bastards for how they treated naruto. Or I guess we should say... fairy Prince bonsai.

Nothing major though. Non fatal spells only. Nothing that is life threatening either.Remember we're not going there to start a war we are going there to pick up a single person and bring them here

Ban. Steal whatever you think might be valuable or useful. Escanor. Keep the village forces busy and assist king in covering our escape.

Gowther. Once we're outside the village use black out arrows and rewrite their memories. Diane your our last line of defense to ensure our escape is garunteed.

Any of the hidden leaf village forces get within ten feet of me and merlin's escape route you push them back.
Alright everyone let's get going.

We don't have much time before the party starts and I'm just glad that he's a heavy sleeper or he would want to join us for the mission."

Gloxinia then said.

"I'm coming with you guys.
I want to see just what exactly this village is like and what they have against my nephew containing a demon Fox to protect them.

They should have been grateful instead of resentful towards him.
Fearing what they don't understand and believing lies so easily."

Meliodas then said.

"Yeah I wouldn't get your hopes up about that gloxinia. Their idea of strength is taking what they see as powerful and making it into their own personal weapons of War.

Their not as easily negotiated with as the kingdoms are.This village has a lust for power that goes deeper then the four races combined.Don't use any unnecessary force if you can help it. I'd keep your wings hidden as well."

Gloxinia's curiosity was now peaked.
Surely these people weren't that bad and were simply just misguided humans who didn't understand the difference between a demon and a child.

He was about to find out the hard way that not everyone is as understanding as the fairy race is. Or as forgiving and kind.

Merlin then teleported herself and the other sins and gloxinia to the hidden leaf village once there they had put on their armor at the temple and made their way towards the village armed with their sacred treasures.

As they entered the village they realized that they were being watched by shinobi as one of them decided to go on the offensive and shot a giant fireball jutsu at them.