chapter 6: training with gowther the goat sin of lust. a battle of the minds.

After training with elizabeth naruto had taken some time off of training.
Needless to say his time off didn't last long as he knew he'd have 3 of the last 7 sins to train with and his current opponent was the most frightening.

Gowther the goat sin of lust was curious if naruto's mind was stable or not so he decided to test out his theory by training naruto in a battle of mentality. In other words.

Gowther would use invasion to try and manipulate naruto's memories while naruto would fight against the magic being used on him.

Gowther then said.

"Greetings naruto. I'm gowther the goat sin of lust. And I will train you in my ability known as invasion. Using this ability is quite.... different from the other sins.

The reason for why my abilities are different is because I can use them to erase entire memories and even create new ones.

Simply put my abilities are more mentally challenging and draining then they are physically draining.

Today's training will consist of me invading your mind and you must attempt to force me out with your will power alone.

We will continue the same training for two weeks before you train with merlin's magic abilities. Her magic is even more taxing on your magical powers then the rest of us because their more advanced.

Your strong physically but mentally and emotionally your still quite weak.
By my estimate I'd say your current power level with the archangel Mael alone puts you just under the same level as captain meliodas in his assault mode.

Your current power level is only 118,000. Which is only 4,000 above Escanor in his sunshine mode.

If you ever hope to master the sin of wrath you must be emotionally and mentally prepared for the side effects of if you lose control of the darkness within your heart.

Rage and anger can only be overcome by love and compassion for someone else. I will attempt to force you into a subconscious state of rage and you must control that rage to suppress it and make it your own strength. Shall we begin."

And naruto said.

I'm not so sure that's a good idea gowther sensei. If you force me into a State of mind where my rage and anger surface aren't you worried the ninetails will take over my body and try to kill you???. The ninetails power IS fueled by those emotions after all."

Merlin then said.

"No need to worry about the Fox destroying us or possessing your body.
I've got a spell that nobody can break out of. Not even a lower level demon spirit like the kitsune. Perfect cube!!!."

Merlin then cast her impenetrable barrier around gowther and naruto's body so nobody else got hurt.

Merlin then said.

"That should hold back whatever the Fox can pull off. No demon has ever escaped this because of its origin.

The spell itself originated from the demon race time to sit back and watch the show. Care to join us captain meliodas???."

And meliodas said.

"I don't see why not. At least I'll get to see first hand just how much wrath this demon Fox has and how dangerous it could be. Whenever your ready gowther go ahead and start."

Gowther then said.

"I'd advise you to please remain perfectly still while we're doing this otherwise it will be a very painful experience for you. Prepare yourself.
INVASION: REWRITE LIGHT!!!."