"Fine then"

«𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒´𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢»~ 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Chapter 27:“Fine Then”

᪥Ace's pov᪥

"Leave my fries alone" Cara slapped Noah's hand.

"Let me have one" Noah tried again to grab one but Cara slapped his hand again.

"Ouch" he glared at Cara as she rolled her eyes and ate her fries.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a boy.

'Is that Oliver's friend'

"Um hey, can I talk to you on private?" he asked me.

"Yeah sure" I looked at my friend who nodded at me to go with him.

I got up and went out of the cafeteria with him, I looked at him and saw him playing with his fingers and looking guilty.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Um, so you know how Oliver kissed you?" he said and looked at the ground.

"Um yeah what about him?" I asked him.

"Stay away from him, he is not worth your attention"

'why is he saying this all of a sudden'

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Look, I know you like him and I don't want to hurt you but if I kept my mouth shut you would get hurt even more. Here see this" he handed me his phone and showed me a video of his friends including Oliver sitting.

Oliver was making fun of me, how I was easy, and how he knew that I liked him. I saw a boy defending me. it was the boy who is talking to me right now.

"I'm so sorry for what Oliver did, I saw that he forced you and you tried to push him away. Stay away from him, I don't want a precious soul like you to get hurt" he said and turned around to go away.

"Wait what--what is your name?" I asked him.

"I'm Mitch, it was nice to meet you" he smiled a small smile and went away.

I went into the cafeteria, still in shock from that fucking bitch called Oliver.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Cara who is sitting next to me asked me and patted my back.

"I was an easy bet" I looked down at my food.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked bringing my friends attention to me.

"I was an easy bet for Oliver, he used me and made fun of me" I said again with higher voice.

"How did you know this?" Annie asked me and side hugged me.