"Want To Race?"

THE END IS COMING SOON :)
HAVE A GOOD DAY
STAY SAFE
*GIVES YOU A BOX OF CHICKEN TENDERS WITH FRIES*

«𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜»~ 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜

Chapter 39: “Want To Race?”

♡ Mia's pov ♡

"LET'S OPEN THE PRESENTS" my mom yelled and clapped to get our attention.

we all sat on the ground or the couch like a circle as my mom and aunt Olivia with both uncle Blake and dad helping them.

"this is for you" aunt Olivia handed me my gift.

I checked the card to see who is it from and it said, "now you can shift to hogwards and be with your true ;) love aka Draco Lucius Malfoy"

I knew exactly who got this, Annie. she knew that I always used to shift there and even sometimes in sleepover we both shift.

I opened the box to see a Sauvage by Dior. It was incredible. I'm keeping this. What if Elijah tries it? I should buy him one, this is mine.

I got up to Annie and hugged her "you are the best thank you so much" Annie winked at me and smiled.

I looked at Cara who received her gift, opened it and screamed like screamed and stood up holding a Klaus Mikaelson blanket.

she read the card as she looked at ace and went to hug him, but Noah grabbed the back of her sweater and pulled her back next to him.

"thank you, ace," Cara smiled.

"you're welcome. Sleep well," ace winked.

"time for Emma" mom handed Emma her gift as she rapidly opened it.

"oh my God" she repeatedly said as she held a colorful cardigan. Harry styles cardigan.

she looked at the tag and came to hug me, but I stopped her by pointing at the box.

"there's more" I said, making her look into the box, widening her eyes and gasp.

"Harry styles concert tickets" she screamed and jumped at me, hugging me tightly.

"thank you so much" she kept hugging me while I laugh at her reaction.

"you're welcome" she came back to her seat next to Ben.

"here you go Annie" uncle Blake gave Annie her gift as she smiled at him, thanking him.

she opened up the gift and held a Dylan O'Brian blanket as she was too in shock to speak.

she jumped at Cara, hugging her tightly and repeatedly saying "thank you" and Cara laughed and hugged her back.

"another one for Mia" mom gave me a box.