"Come Here"

I'LL ADD SOME COUPLE MOMENTS FOR MIA AND ELIJAH AND I'LL ADD ANOTHER PEOPLE'S POV AND THEIR LOVE LIFE.
JUST LIKE HIS ANGEL.

*GIVES YOU A PLATE WINGS AND WEDGES*

chapter 30:“Come Here”

♔ Ace's pov ♔

"Hey, you ready to go?" Mitch came to my locker as I was arranging the books.

"Yeah, hold on" I put my last book, closed my locker and walked out of the school's main doors with him.

We reached his car, a Jeep Wrangler, buckled up, and we head to...

"Where are we going?" I asked Mitch.

"Somewhere in the woods, so we can do phosmatos incendia and burn it all down" he said as he kept driving

"Good thing I got my wand, so I can Avada kadavra you" I said as he chuckled.

"Can I be the Fred to your George?" he joked and winked.

"I'd rather you be the Micheal to my Klaus, so I can kill you again and again and again"

"I feel appreciated"

"you're welcome"

AFTER FIVE MINUTES

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Only five minutes"

AFTER FIVE MINUTES

"Are we there yet?"

"Three minutes" I rolled my eyes at Mitch's response.

AFTER THREE MINUTES

"Are we fucking there yet?"

"Yes" Mitch said.

"fucking finally" I unbuckled my seat belt and jumped out of the car.

I saw Mitch talking to the phone in whisper, so I just continued to find a place where I can kill him without anyone knowing.

'That spot looks suspicious'
'this spot is perfect'
'not enough perfect though'

I walked inside more into the forest, slowly still waiting for Mitch to follow me.

'Ah I found the prefect spot'
'now let's do some measures'

I walked close to Mitch who finally walked to me, and stood next to him.

'6'2'
'and 5 inches on top of him'
'than a dead animal'
'than-'

"Ace, are you okay?" he snapped his figures in front of my face cutting my thoughts off, bringing me back to reality, where I can't kill him.