"That's It"

*GIVES YOU HALF PIZZA BOX*
PS I'M SHARING I ALREADY ATE THE OTHER HALF

«𝙸𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝»~ 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Chapter 36:“that's it”

𖣔Ben's pov 𖣔

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel glaring at anything I see.

'Why should I go after her'
'She obviously wants me to get jealous'
'I won't let her be satisfied'

I stopped when I saw a stop sign, and turned a U turn, when it turned green, to go back home. I stopped again.

'How does she feel if he is hugging right now?'
'What if they are dancing together'
'Or worse kissing'

I punched the steering wheel multiple time, I continued to my previous way. Emma's location.

'I won't let her get her revenge'

I made my final decision and turned back home, she can stay there for all I care.

I walked inside the house to see no one was her except ace, Adam, Noah and Cara. they looked at me the second I made a sound.

"Where's Emma?" ace asked.

"I don't know and I don't care. I won't let her get her revenge" I rolled my eyes acting as if I don't care and sat between ace and Cara.

"Oh so you would be okay if your girl was dancing with Michael her crush?" ace said.

"They would dance with each other, close to each other and they may or may not kiss" Cara whispered.

'No'
'Only I get to do those things'

"No! she's mine" I said with a clenched fist and jaw.

'I can treat her the way she deserves not him
'How do you know that?'

"No she's not" Cara said.

"Yes she is" I said getting angry.

"No she is not Ben" Cara yelled back.

'She is'

"It's true she was yours in the game but we ended the game she is a free lady to get with whoever she wants and besides you said it yourself that you don't care"

"Then I'll make her mine"

"Oh really tell us-" ace was cut off by my phone ringing, saw my friend calling me, and answered.

"Hey man, where are you?" he said.

"At home why?"

"I think I saw your girl dancing with Michael from school"