"I'm Polite"

OKAY SO UM HERES AN UPDATE
BUT IDK IF YOU REMEMBER BUT MIA AN DNOAH HAD A 15 YEARS OLD SISTER SOPHIA AND 10 YEAR OLD TWINS GABBIE AND LANDON

I CHANGED THE SIBLING'S AGE THEY ARE NOW 15 AND 5 YEARS OLD

*GIVES YOU A PIZZA AND HAMBURG *

«𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗´𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜»~ 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Chapter 23: “I'm Polite”

᪥Noah's pov᪥

(oop-)

"I love you so much" I hugged Mia and cried as I watched her sleeping all bruised on the hospital bed.

'I will get my revenge my little flower'
'I will kill them all'

"Hey baby" my mom came and hugged me as she held Mia's hand.

"I will kill anyone who lays their hands on my little flower" dad said as he came and sat down in the chair next to Mia.

'I'll gladly help'
'how can they do that to our little Mia'

"You stay here and watch over Mia me and Noah will see what happened in the car crash" my dad said to my mom as he got up and kissed Mia's forehead.

"Do you need anything before I go, babe?" my dad asked mom as she smiled and nodded.

"A kiss" my dad smiled and went to her as I put my hand over my eyes and Mia's eyes.

'ew'
'the sounds please stop'

"Okay that's it its annoying and awkward" I grabbed my dads' arm and walked to the door.

"I love you mom"

"I love you too" my phone rang as we were getting out of Mia's room I grabbed my iPhone and saw Elijah's number.

"What?"

"I found the fucker who caused Mia's car crash"

"What?! Where are you" dad looked at me and started to ask me who and what.

"Come to my place, and we will go there together and get your father he will be much happier to end that dick's life"

"okay we will be there in 5 minutes"

"What is it" dad asked me.

"Elijah found him, the man who caused the car crash he knows where he is. we have to go to Elijah's place, and he will come with us"

"okay you go to your car I go to mine"

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

♡ Angelina's pov ♡