"my lady?"

«𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 »~𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗

chapter 6: “my lady?”

♡ Mia's pov ♡

"Okay, so we will start our mission with you two going on a date" Emma said as she took a sip out of her coffee.

We all were sitting in a coffee shop talking about our 'mission' which Emma said and I quote 'to make him realize his love for our little Mia'.

'Which is totally not true but go off queen'

"But how can we make him hear that ace will take her on a date" Annie asked.

"Ok so Emma will talk about it to Ben and you Annie to mason and Mia to her brother" Cara said.

"They will tell our lover boy about the date"

"So when is the date?" ace asked.

"You two decide but it has to be as soon as possible" Emma said and ace turned to me.

"Will you go on a date with me this Friday?" he smiled.

'That was fast'

"I'd love to" I smiled back making all the girls yell 'aw'

~

"Hey Mrs. and Mr. black" I heard ace from downstairs, I went down to greet him and go on our date.

"Hey dear, how are you and your family" my mom asked him.

"They are doing good, thank God" he smiled at me as I went down.

'I feel like a princess'
'Nah you a bad bitch'

"Take good care of her ace or else and during her before 10 pm" my dad glared and ace smiled.

"Don't worry sir, I'll protect her with my life" he smiled at my dad.

"Come on let's go now bye mom bye dad"

"Bye sweetheart" they said as we went to ace's car.

"Are you nervous?" he asked me.

"Yeah, you?"

"Same I'm scared he would do something again"

"Wait again?"

"Uh never mind about that autocorrect"

"ace you can't autocorrect real life so tell me what happened tell me what happened-"

"I know a great place to go and hangout-" he looked at everything but my eyes.

"Ace tell me what he did to you" I said.

"Nothing really, he just warned me not to get close to you or else"

'Or else what?'
'His bitch finna learn a lesson when I see him'

"I'll talk to him later, and he won't do anything to you, don't worry"

"Fine but I don't want to be beaten up like the others" he mumbled the last sentence.

'That little shit how dare he'

"Let's go now I want to enjoy this date" we went to a carnival and yes Emma, Annie and Cara are there, and they wanted to 'stalk' us to see if anything happened knowing Elijah, Noah, Mason and Jackson.

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand as we walked inside the carnival.

'Wow'
'Wow indeed I mean look at that cotton candy'
'It looks tasty'

"Come on we will go on this ride" I said excited

AFTER TWO HOURS

We are now sitting in one of the restaurants to eat of course after all this fun.

'It was good after all'

"What do you want, my lady?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"My lady?" I laughed at him.

"What? I was trying to be cute," he blushed.

"Awhh and I'll get a burger with large fries and diet coke" I heard a ding from my phone as ace went to order.

Basic bitches💀🤡

Annie boo💕:
seriously Mia?

Cara❤️:
"Diet coke" LMAO

Emma🥵💕:
what's diet coke going
to do when you ordered
a large fry with burger

me:
shut up let me be me

Cara❤️:
Istg Mia

me:
bye he is coming
I need to eat

"This is delicious thanks ace" he smiled back at me as we finally finished with our food.

"It's 9:43 and I have to get you home before ten or else your dad will murder me alive" he looked at me scared I just laugh in response.

~

"Wake up" I groaned and turned around as my mom huffed and shock me more.

"Come on mom just 5 more minutes"

"Noah is still asleep might want to get your revenge?" my mom smirked at me and I fully opened my eyes and got up.

I walked silently to Noah's room and opened his door to see him sleeping peacefully.

'Not for long'
'teehee'

I grabbed a pillow and smacked him with it.

"Wake up you sleepy dumb fuck" I hit him more with the pillow as he finally got up, grabbed his pillow and smacked me with it.

"Never do that again" he glared at me

"Or what? Are you going to cry" I made a crying face at him then went out after getting hit by a pillow.

"Breakfast is ready kids" my mom yelled.

THAT'S IT.
THAT'S THE CHAPTER.
ANYWAY ENJOY YOUR QUARANTINE STAY HOME STAY SAVE LOVE YOU ALL<3

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
XOXO, TAMARA