chapter twelve, end elounor!

gigihadid, joshuarush, linkstylesadams and 1

gigihadid, joshuarush, linkstylesadams and 1.007.533 have liked your post!
~~~
lwtomlinson✅:catch us today at comic con, panel 3, 2 pm!
we're gonna come so far from princess park
(liam wrote this caption)
tagged: cmnetflix
~~~

"Hello guys, my name is Joshua Rush and welcome back to News in a Rush" Joshua, the host/interviewer of their panel said.

"Today with me is the cast of Canyon Moon, who had just wrapped up on season three of their hit-show" Joshua said as he turned to the cast that was sitting next to each other across the stage on either chairs or sofas.

"We have Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton, Zayn, Liam, Niall and last but not least Louis"

"Hello guys, thank you for being here today" Joshua said as he smiled at them, Louis taking the microphone, returning a friendly smile.

"Thank you for having us"

"So today we are here to discuss Canyon Moon as a whole and at the end the cast wants to show a video of their favourite moments during the shooting of season three" Joshua explained to the audience while the cast was aware of it all, some nodding their heads in agreement.

"Lets go to the first question"

"How would you..."
...
"How are you feeling after season three?" Joshua asked another question.

"Well for starters, I'm feeling feelings...but with all seriousness, it was one wild experience and I was definitely left speechless for the most of it" Louis said causing people in the audience to laugh, including Niall and Luke.

"Luke and Niall started a petition around set "End Jilliam"...which if you know is the ship between Louis and our reoccurring guest-star Blu Willow" Liam then took the microphone, causing Joshua to turn towards Luke and Niall.

"All William (Louis) is not straight lives matter" Luke said as he raised his fist in the air, Niall and some of the audiance members following along.

"Sorry Jilliam stans, there is only one ship we ship in this household...William (Louis) with a male character" Zayn said, shaking up the whole fandom with this statement.

"Louis, any comments?" Joshua asked as he turned towards Louis, who was blushing a bit, before he took the microphone and he saw in the corner of his eyes, Zayn smirking

"Well see...Zayn don't you dare..."

"Say it" Zayn interrupted him, a smirk still on his face.

"I signed the paper" Louis said quietly, causing the audience, including the cast and Joshua to start clapping their hands.

"So is Jilliam going to break up?" Joshua asked, all of the audience cheering on, while Liam decided to answer.

"Duffers always LOVED to keep things a secret from us, it's something that hasn't changed, even three years and three seasons into filming.  Pretty much every time we end a season, we are too, like the viewers, left in the dark on what's going to happen in the show and with the characters."

"So you should tweet them "Make Jilliam break-up again""Zayn cut him off, causing Louis to playfully hit his arm, some gasps were left in the air.

"Zayn!" Louis said, looking at him in shock, while Niall protested, raising his hands in defense "Harry came up with the slogan!"

"Ooh, Harry Styles, now that's interesting" Joshua said as all of them turned towards Louis, who looked at all of them, before back at Joshua, protesting

"Shut up, you're litterally dating his brother"

"Toshua, Toshua, Toshua" Zayn, Luke and Michael started chanting.

"Somebody is being salty...should we discuss this topic more?" Joshua asked in this very petty tone, turning towards the crowd, that showed great excitement.

"Okay so you may know Harry Styles, singer, actor, posts a youtube video once in six months...yeah, yeah, you get it" Zayn took over the microphone, the crowd cheering at the mention of the lovely Harry Styles while Louis facepalmed.

"Anyways, they've met through our beloved Reign and Link, since Louis' sister is dating his brother and there is no denying that they have the hots for each other" Liam chimes in, him and Zayn proudly exposing Larry.

"What's a Leign?" Louis asked and he could feel, even though that his sister wasn't on stage or near him, her rolling her eyes.

"Hots for each other...what are you a fifty year old woman?" Luke shouted at Liam, earning a couple of laughs while Liam shouted back at him

"Shut up Luke!"

"Louis, a comment?" Joshua asked causing all eyes to once again be on Louis, who shook his head

"Lets cut to the favourite moments video!"

"But-" Niall was about to argue, Louis still shaking his head, now raising his voice "I said play the video!"

Everybody on stage exchanged a look, as the laughter in the audiance started dying down.

The video now finally started playing (much to Louis' joy) as all of the cast members introduced themselves and greeted the viewers. Afterwards, rolling the clips that were shot around the whole set of Canyon moon, all taken durning filming of said Canyon moon.

There were all sorts of clips compiled in this video, a clip of Michael pushing Ashton and a puppy in the shopping cart while Calum rode a skateboard pass them and throwing a box of One direction condoms.
Zayn and Liam recreating the Steve and Nancy bedroom scene from season one of Stranger Things (they were shooting on the set next to theirs of course and both Duffers were producers of these shows)
Shawn picking Niall up and carrying him bridal style while he sang "Greenlight" by 5SOS.
Niall and Luke sitting in the bathroom stall, writing on it's walls "Larry is real"

All of a sudden the picture started getting blurry, their voices were cutting off and then it popped up...Canyon Moon 4 across the screen and text "Coming in 2021"

"You heard it here first folks...Canyon Moon is coming back for season four" Louis said as he took the microphone, audience at Comic Con and everybody who was watching from their homes started screaming and cheering.

"New season, new relationships and new castmates...speaking of which...everybody please welcome our Edward Sila" Liam said as he stole the microphone from Louis, everybody on stage looked like they knew what was going on, except for, of course Louis. Who turned to Zayn, giving him a confused look, he smirked before Niall shouted

"Harry Styles!"

"Harry?!" Louis shouted as well, seeing the man (of his dreams) get out on stage. Harry greeted the cheering audience, smiling kindly at all, before he looked over at his future castmates, more specifically, Louis, mouthing out a

"Surprise"