chapter thirty, no kissing before marriage!

two years ago...couple of hours later...

"I adore your girlfriend Link, Reign, you are such a great kid, please come more often" Harry spoke out after he was finally able to stop laughing from Reign's joke. He had to handed it to her, she was not only a nice kid, but she was funny too.

"You are seriously amazing, I am so happy that I got to meet all of you, Link surely has an amazing family" Reign spoke, turning to look at her boyfriend who had this huge smile on his face. He was so happy to see his brother and girlfriend get along so well, it truly fulfilled him. Link placed an arm around Reign, pulling her towards him.

And if like was like a planned wattpad book :)...in that given moment, came in none other than

"Kodak Reign Tomlinson...is that a boy with you?!"

Louis Tomlinson, who shouted at two, causing Link to jump up, shaking his head in disbelief as he sighed

"Oh boy-"

"Not you again" Louis spoke, his attention focused on the teen that had an arm around his sister, he glared at him so hard, causing the boy to pull his arm away from discomfort.

"Always great to see you Louis" Link mumbled, while Reign patted his back, giving him a warm smile which cause him to smile as well.

"Don't be dramatic" Reign turned to her brother, rolling her eyes at the way he acted...she truly hoped that this overprotective act would soon end.

"We are also here with Harry"Link sat up, pointing at his brother who sat across them. The curly didn't dare speak a word the moment Louis walked towards them. He secretly hoped that he was invisible and that Louis would not be able to notice him.

"Oh...Harry...hi" Louis greeted the man, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. He was the last person Louis though he would run into, he also questioned how did he not connect the relation between Link and Harry, after all, their family was well known in this city and industry.

"Louis...hi" Harry said in the same manner, even adding a shy wave.

This interaction caused Reign and Link to exchange a look...the two deciding to poke a bit at it, let say, break the awkwardness that radiated miles away.

"So I am guessing that you two know each other?"

"Something like that" Louis and Harry said at the same time, both now just awkwardly looking at each other.

Reign and Link knew that this would go nowhere if they didn't step in, so Reign coughed causing Louis to snap away from it, continuing the conversation with his sister.

"Anyways, I am here to pick you up as requested, Shawn and Niall are having a move-in party and would like to see you there too...Lin- also"

"What was that Louis, I didn't here you" Link grinning evilly, deciding to take the best from all of this. He teased the boy, placing a finger next to his ear, mimicking that he couldn't hear it properly.

"Lin- too" Louis mumbled, not being able to get himself to say it, while Link lived for this moment. This whole interaction made the two at the table crack up.

"Please say it one more time, a bit louder this time" Link repeat, giving him this innocent smile, his arms crossed and pressed against the table.

"Oh just go to the car" Louis stated, rolling his eyes from annoyance while the three at the table couldn't contain their laughter, Reign even high-fiving her boyfriend.

"But we can't ditch Harry" Reign spoke all of a sudden, pointing at Harry who took a spoonful of his vanilla ice cream, caught off guard by Reign's idea, almost choking on that spoon of ice cream. He sat up, shaking his head.