chapter fifteen, trouble in paradise!

[louis tomlinson, actor & musician, left with blu willow, actress & dogstagrammer, right]

[luke hemmings, actor & musician, left with harry styles, actor & musician, right]

GOODBYE LARRY, HELLO BLOUIS & LURRY
article by miles

Reign Tomlinson's
(singer, actress, youtuber) release party for her ep "Rise of the Reign" was tonight and we were left speechless by some of the pairings that have appeared on the red carpet!

If you haven't been up to date, we got you.

Styles and Tomlinson have met over their younger siblings (Reign Tomlinson & Link Styles-Adams), who have now been together for over a year now and are known as #Leign.

Styles and Tomlinson were rumoured to have a thing about two years ago (around the same time their siblings started dating), but none of the two confirmed it or were seen together in the eye of the public until two months ago when Tomlinson posted a photo of the younger while Styles tagged him in his post.

Ever since that night, they were seen together again, interacting all over the social media platforms. Their friends and family showing big support for it. The fandoms soon joining along and bringing #Larry from the dead.

Styles has been confirmed to star in the season four of Canyon moon alongside Tomlinson. Him being very excited to welcome him into the cast which we could see from the reaction at the Comic con as well as the comment he left under Styles' announcement post.

However, after all of this, we were shocked to see Styles and Tomlinson come with completely different dates. Styles even daring to take Tomlinson's castmate and best friend, the heartbreaker of Canyon moon;Luke Hemmings. Can we talk about drama?

Tomlinson on the other hand, took Blu Willow, a dogstagrammer and a recurring guest star on his show, Canyon moon who he was rumored to have a thing with when season one of Canyon moon started shooting...so could it be possible that the rumours were true?

Tell us what do you think? For more news, check the links down below and follow us on all of our social medias!

THEO STYLES AND REIGN TOMLINSON ARE ACTUALLY BEST FRIENDS?!

TROUBLE IN PARADISE:JOSHUA RUSH SEEN WITH FINN WOLFHARD?!

LINK STYLES-ADAMS BEING THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!

...
"Are.you.an.idiot?" Reign shouted out as she kept smacking Louis with her purse.

"You had to do one thing Louis...ONE THING" Link said as he threw his hands in the air out of annoyance.

"And I was going to do it...but then Luke texted me, sending me the screenshots and everything" Louis said as he looked down at the floor and back at the group of the kids in front of him

"He asked me if I was okay with it, he wanted to say no, but I didn't let him"

"Why?!" Theodore asked as he looked at the older man in disbelief.

"We're soon going to start shooting season four of Canyon moon and with everything that has happening in both his and mine lives...he's obviously happy and I don't want to ruin it, it's not the right time" Louis said as he looked at Harry who way at the dance floor with Luke, dancing and messing around, he couldn't help but look at him for a moment longer...he looked happier.

"Hey Lou, they're playing my favourite song, do you want to dance?" Blu asked as she approached the group, giving all of them a kind smile.

Louis looked at the kids in front of him, before turning towards Blu, nodding his head and taking her hand, walking off.

"Are we really going to let this happen?" Theodora asked as they all watched Blu and Louis & Harry and Luke.

"Of course not and we're already on it" Reign said as she looked at Link and down at her phone.