chapter twenty-eight, crashing the family reunion!

"Reign!" Louis shouted out as he ran into his sister's bedroom seeing as Lilia and Tommy have came as well, all three laying on Reign's bed. Reign when seeing Louis, smiled to herself, while he turned to Lilia, giving her a confused look "When did you get here?"

"Nice to see you too Louis" Lilia playfully rolled her eyes, before she chuckled, turning a tad bit towards Louis as she replied to his question

"I got here like fifteen minutes ago, I even walked pass you, said "hi, how are you?", but you were to focused on what I am assuming to be Harry's new youtube video to even notice me and this adorable little doggie"

"So?" Reign asked as Lilia turned to pet Tommy, two playing a bit with his rubber ball, while Louis smiled at his sister.

"We are crashing that family reunion!"

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Reign jumped up from her bed, cheering Louis on as she went to pull him in for a hug.

"I thought you'd never come up with this!" Lilia added joining the two in this little celebration.

"You two aren't coming with me" Louis said causing the two teen girls to jump back, giving the older boy a look of disbelief.

"I need to do this on my own"

"How dare you...do you not know how much of our time and energy we have actually put into you and Harry getting together...no you do not, because while you were being idiots, you more than Harry, we were working behind the scenes, trying to fix that and now that things are finally getting good, you want us to...stay home...wait for the good news, like we are sitting in the hospital waiting room, waiting for a baby?" Reign actually snapped, she just couldn't hold it in anymore, how dare he not include them, after all of those hours, he dared to speak with such disrespect, Reign would for sure not let him get away with it.

"So let me refraze it for you, "Reign and Lilia, I would not only like, I would LOVE for the two of you to come with me, Tommy as well, I am so grateful that I will even buy you coffee and let you play your own music the whole way to Pittsburgh"

"Plus we really want to crash the family reunion, screw you Thea's cousin's pregnant girlfriend"
Reign and Louis went silent as the looked at Lilia who had just stated that, before turning back towards each other. Reign crossed her arms, giving him a knowing smirk.

Louis sighed, he knew it well, he was defeated by his younger sister...maybe Harry wasn't made out to be a lawyer, but Reign sure held that fire.

"Fine, but you need to get ready right now,we are leaving in five minutes" Louis said before he got out of the room, muttering a "I hope I am not late this time"

Reign and Lilia exchanged a look before they squeeled, jumping up and down excitedly.

"FINALLY!...Larry is so going to be real!"
...
"Reign, Lilia, we are leaving!" Louis shouted as he opened the front door, only to his surprise to see on his front step, three adults and his best friends: Niall, Zayn and Liam.

"Where do you think you are going?" Zayn asked, smiling cheeky at the brunette, while Niall and Liam chuckled to themselves.

"What are you doing here?" Louis asked as he sighed, not believing what he was seeing, how was this only happening to him, he wondered as his attention returned to the three on his doorstep, now Liam's turn to answer Louis' question.

"Oh we are going to Pittsburgh with you"

"Did you really think that we would miss this moment?" Niall added, smiling excitedly.

"How-" Louis was about to ask when he got cut off by Zayn, who pointed at the top of the stairs where the two teen girls stood.

"Reign called us"