epilogue!

A year later...the real time.

"Sleepyhead, time to get up!" A voice shouted from the bathroom, not getting a response. The person walked out of their, seeing the brunette on the bed, completely knocked out from last night...oh that bachelor party.

"Oh come on Louis...it's ten am...we are going to be late for the wedding!" The voice, that was now revealed as Harry, shouted, shaking Louis up a bit, however it was pointless, since Louis was not responding.

"You are really forcing me to do this!" Harry sighed as he took one of the pillows, hitting the boy over and over (okay like three times) lightly, until he jumped up, only to completely fall off of the bed, pulling a blanket with him, a scream followed.

"Aghhh"

"And he is up!"Harry sarcastically shouted out, as he dropped the pillow back on the bed, fake brushing off his hands.

He chuckled lightly as he observed Louis who seemed so out of it, he looked like a child trying to stand on his feet for the first time. Harry found it very much funny and adorable to say the least.

"What is going on?" Louis asked as he got off of the floor, looking around the room while he placed the blanket that he pulled with him back on the bed. Harry approached him, helping him to sit down, cause he was still a bit loopy from everything that had happened in the past 24 hours.

"The fact that you've just slept in...even though we have to get to the vineyard for the wedding" Harry said as he sat down next to Louis, his attention on him, as he brushed the hair that had fallen into his eyes, a loving smile covering his face.

"Wedding...what wedding?" Louis asked, the complete surprise in his voice made Harry worry as he tilted his head, observing the man that sat next to him, before he spoke

"Wow...you must have gotten pretty drunk last night...Josh and Theo's wedding, it's today"

The wedding was today? Louis then looked over at Harry once again and down at his hands, only to see a ring on his finger, causing him to jump backwards and away from him, all of which made Harry worry even more about the blue eyed man.

"But wait...what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be here with Liam?"

"Liam...what are you talking about...he came here with Natalia, his girlfriend" Harry stated in the most normal manner, as if it was something that everybody would know, which is true, Louis knew that...but he was still shaken up about the dream and all of the alcohol from last night that kept coming back wasn't helping the case.

"So...you and I, are together, you and Liam did not get engaged and married?" Louis had to make sure, which made Harry move a bit towards him, taking his hand, while he used the other to check his temperature, checking if his eyes were red or if he was sweating

"I mean I hope we are...okay, you are seriously worrying me right now, how hard did I hit you with this pillow and do you need any medical help?"

"No, no, no...I am perfect...In fact, I am up and getting ready for the wedding" Once everything started coming back to Louis, the man jumped up, ready to take on the day...he did not lose Harry, in fact he was sitting right next to him, calling him his boyfriend.

"Okay..." Harry who still sat on the bed observed the man, who now all of a sudden had this energy, running around the room, picking up his clothes and everything...he ran towards the bathroom, when he turned around, going back to Harry, catching him off guard when he kissed him.

"I love you"

"I love you too you big dork...now hurry up and get ready" Harry's cheeks turned a softish pink, as he playfully rolled his eyes, pushing his boyfriend back to the bathroom, a smile never leaving Harry's face.
...
"Reign...are you in here?" Louis knocked, he was now ready standing in front of the hotel room of his younger sister. Impatiently tapping his finger on the edge of the door frame, a certain wave of nerves hitting him.