Out PII

The girls finished up their shopping and met up at the boba shop as promised. They got themselves some boba because hey! It's a boba shop.

"So what did you guys get?" Cherry asked.

"I got some new material! I am planning to make a kimono or a yukata or something for Tamara!"

"Eh? Why?" Tamara exclaimed.

"Because you would look so cute in one!"

Tamara blushed a little and said thank you.

"Lily what did you get?" Armani questioned.

Lily smiled ominously. "Upupupupu~" She held up her new Monokuma plushie.

"Uhhhhhhh, what about you Boo?"

"Me? I bought a Ryukyu figurine and an Edgeshot one and the will go on my shelf, next to each other, preferably holding hands." Boo answered.

"What did you guys get? From the music shop?" Petal asked.

"We got some music." Cherry answered.

"Oh by who?"

"Oh by Justin Bieber." Oji spat out her drink while Lily looked at her in disgust.

"I'm joking."

Oji was now choking and they had to pat her back while she was still laughing. But it was amusing to watch.

"Say, what do you think the boys are doing?" Boo asked.

"And Neo?" Oji added.

"Probably destroying the dorms," Lily said, smirking. "Wish I could join them."

"Probably." Oji added.

"Wanna go to the clothes store and try some things on after this?" Mary asked.

"I would!"

"Yeah sure!"

"Fine."

They headed to the clothes store to look around. When they were done they decided to go back to the dorms.

They entered the dorms but no one was there.

"Uhhhh, hey girls?" Armani said. "Didn't we leave the boys here?"

"Uh huh." Everyone replied.

"The boys and Neo." someone else commented.

"Where are they?" Boo asked.

"Did they get kidnapped?" Tamara questioned.

"Did they kill themselves?" Lily added.
"Maybe Ben whisked them off to Neverland?" Oji suggested.

They stopped asking questions and decided to search for the missing boys. And Neo.

After a good half hour of searching, they couldn't find them. No one was home.

The girls sat in the common room and thought for a bit.

"If the boys disappeared," Lily spoke up. "Does that mean we girls rule class 1-A now?"

"I'm sorry what?" Griffin said from the other side of the room.

"Oh look! The guys and Neo are back!" Devon announced.

"Yeah, we went to play laser tag and watched a movie!" Honest stated.

"We decided that since you girls got to go out and have fun, we should too!" Ben said.

"It was very fun though! Even Haruki joined in!"

Haruki just huffed and headed upstairs to his room.

"Did you guys eat already?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah! And we brought some pizza back for you guys!" Gen said.

"What kind?" Lily asked.

"I think it's pepperoni. Or maybe it's the cheese?"

"Is it delicious?" Tamara asked.

"Yeah."

"Then why is it still out there and not in my mouth?"

Everyone ate their pizza quickly (It was confirmed to be random flavours in the box) and headed off to bed.

The next day in class Mr Aizawa had a special announcement.

"You will all be choosing your class president and vice president today," he said tiredly.

The whole class except Haruki, Neo, Oji, Tamara and Devon rose and started cheering loudly.

They all wanted to be the class president.

"BE QUITE!" Aizawa yelled, his eyes glowing red. Everyone shut up instantly.

"As I was saying, you will all be voting for who you want to be the class president. Place your votes and hurry up before I wake up." he zipped up his yellow sleeping bag and dumped himself in the corner of the classroom snoring soundly.

Who will you vote for? Everyone has to vote. It is also possible to vote for yourself. So, go ahead!

Also ladies! What flavour of boba did you get? Let me know!

Toodles! X3