Out

Where am I? What happened? The last thing I remember is following that person. Then a small convenience store. Then a crash. Then I blacked out.

What happened? Who was that person? Slowly I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in. The room I was in was very white. Is this a hospital?

"Oh, you're awake!" I turned to the voice and realized that there were a few people here.

Lily was here. She ran to me and hugged me. "SIS!!!!!!!"

I patted her head softly and looked up at Boo, Armani and Ben who were also in here.

"Where am I?" I asked finally.

"This is Recovery Girls office," Boo said.

"Why am I in here?" I asked.

"You almost died! Well not really, you were just badly hurt." Lily answered. "You were teleported here by Ben."

"Oh? Well, thank you."

"Hey, no problem!"

"But wait a second... how did you teleport me?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did you know where I was?

"Uhhhhhh, I just... happened to know?" He stuttered.

"Did you just say that like it was a question?"

"No?"

"That's not- nevermind. What happened while I was out?"

"Well, you missed today's class, Mr Aizawa gave you detention for sneaking out and Neo nuked Lily's room. Again." Armani answered.

"How long was I asleep?"

"An entire day. You were almost hit by a b- Oh! Look at the time! I have to go!" Ben quickly teleported out of the room leaving us three alone.

"What now?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" Boo asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I was hit in the head?"

"That was another question."

Lily stood up from beside me and tried to find the door.

"Is school over for today?"

"Yup!"

"Wanna go out then? Together, just us?"

"Sure!" Armani said excitedly.

"Okay then," Boo said.

"Mmmmmmmrrrrnnngggggg Okaaaaaaaaay fiiiiiiiiinnnnne." Lily groaned.

We left the room and went to our own rooms to get some more casual clothes on.

I was still wearing the hoodie from last night.

I started to think again. How did Ben know where I was? And what did he say almost hit me?

After getting dressed, I left the room and entered the common room. Boo was already in there waiting for the others. I walked in her direction but as I was passing her Tamara saw me.

"Hey Oji!"

"Oh. Hello." I answered.

"Are you going out?"

"Umm, yeah. With Lily, Boo and Armani."

"Okay. Well, can I come too?"

"Umm, sure."

"Great! Mind if I invite someone else to come too?"

"Okay. That's fine."

"I'll be back in a moment!"

I watched as she ran up the stairs. I then turned back to Boo who was talking to Dev.

"Hey Oji! I invited Dev!"

"Alright then."

Tamara came down with Petal who invited Mary and Lily invited Cherry.

So then this means...

"GIRLS DAY OUT!" We're having a girls day out. Well, Cherry already said it but I was going to say it first.

So simply put, all the girls in my class will be going out together. I wonder how this will go. I bet it will be fun!

(Tamara's pov)

Girls day out! I guess this could be fun!

We decided to go to the shopping centre. They had a bunch of places to eat, an arcade, and of course a lot of shops.

"So, what's the plan?" Cherry asked.

"Why don't we split up and then meet at the boba shop?" Boo suggested.

"Okay. I think Lily wants to look in the manga shop over there so I will go with her." Oji said.

"No that's okay Oji, I'll go with her," Boo said. She probably wants to find action figures. 

"Okay then. I'll be in the craft shop."

"May I come?" Mary asked.

"Okay then! I think they have some things you may like."

"Like what?"

"Harry Potter stuff. And books. Magic and fantasy ones. And stuff like that. I think Petal will like them as well."

"Can I come too?" I asked. "I wanna see."

"Okay then!"

"I'll be in the music shop," Dev said. "Anyone... want to come?"

"I'll go with you," Armani said. "Cherry can come too!"

"Sure!"

"That settles it then! Everyone has half an hour." Boo said. Everyone then went tier separate ways.

I followed Mary and Petal who was following Oji.

We arrived at the craft store and all I really saw were cards.

"Tamara. This way." Oji led us to the back of the store where they had books and stickers and materials and other things, that were all Harry Potter!

"They usually have these things here. I don't really buy them but I do know how to find them." (Really though, they do have this in one of the crafts stores I go to ^^)

"I'm going to look for some material." Oji then walked over to another aisle.

I then remembered something. Mr Aizawa said that she was in the nurse's office this morning due to something that happened last night. I then remembered those people from last night. Was that connected to whatever happened to Oji?

"Hey, Oji?" I walked over to her without even thinking. "Can I ask you something?"

"Oh, sure." She said turning around.

"I wanted to ask, what happened to you last night?" She flinched a little when I asked.

"Can you keep it a secret?" She asked.

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret."

Short and kind of... stupid today because I have some things to take care of. Next chapter will be more interesting! I promise! I hope. Seriously. Sorry. I'll stop now.

Toodles! X3