Sport's Festival Arc: Looking for someone

(Ben's pov)

I arrived back at the stadium and found Petal. She was talking to Dere about something.

I sat next to her and she ignored me.

I looked around the stadium to see if I could see anyone suspicious. Everything looked fine to me.

"It's exactly like the vision." I turned to Petal who was watching the match between Haruki and Delaria. Petal continued speaking: "I think everything will turn out exactly like my vision."

"I'm sure some things will change," I responded to her.

"Not everything. Where did you put Oji?"

"In the common room. Why?"

"I have a bad feeling."

"Oh." I suddenly got a bad feeling as well. "I think I'll go check on Oji."

I got up to walk to the dorms when Petal grabbed me by the wrist.

"Don't walk there!"

"What?"

"Don't walk there. Use your quirk as soon as you get outside to get there. Or just run, running is better."

"Okay, but why?"

"I used my quirk again just now. You don't want to use your quirk in here."

"Okay?" I did as she said and ran to the dorms. As soon as I was outside I teleported there. I looked around the common room and didn't see Oji. I decided to check upstairs if she was up there. I knocked on the door to her room but I didn't hear anything.

"Oji? You in there?" I tried opening the door and surprisingly, it opened.

I entered and everything looked normal.

But... something felt... off.

(Lily's pov)

I was searching everywhere for Oji and I couldn't find her. I hope she's okay. I want to slap her for abandoning me.

I decided to go back to the stands to see if she was there.

As I was going up I bumped into someone.

"Oi, watch where y-" I looked up and saw Shinsou.

"Oh. Hi." He said.

I suddenly had no idea what to say and just stood there still as a statue.

"Did you need something?" He proceeded to ask.

"Uh, oh yeeeaaahhh..."

"What was it?"

"What was what?"

"What did you need?"

"Huh? Oh! Oh, yeah, uhhhhhhhh.... I was looking for my sister."

"Oh. Want me to help?"

I stood there with a strange facial expression for a few moments.

"Uhhh yeahhhh... please help?"

I'm being so weird. What is happening to me? 

Suddenly someone grabbed me and turned me around to face them. "Where's Ben and Oji?"

Oh wow.

Sorry, this isn't very long. I've had a bad week. I'll try to do better next time! 

Toodles! X3