Another Incident

Still short like last weeks, but I tried my best!

(Ben's pov)

Something wasn't right. I could feel it. The teachers just ran into the arena about 5 minutes ago and I haven't heard from them since. They told me to stay put, that it was too dangerous. But hey, I am dangerous!

I teleported into the arena and walked around. I immediately sensed someone- or somethings presence.

I ran towards it, but then I picked up something else. I could sense everyone else, my whole class in different locations. And they weren't alone.

I hurried to where most people were.

It seemed to be Boo, Carson, Devon, Oji, Tamara, Haruki and someone else.

I teleported to the location and the guy was defeated almost instantly by me. I just simply knocked him out by punching him right in the head.

He didn't even see me coming. After I finished mentally celebrating, I turned to the others. It seemed everyone was okay, just slightly hurt and frightened. Except for... Boo and Haruki. It seems they had been hurt, badly.

"What happened?" I asked, even though I knew what happened.

"They were shot," Carson answered. "That guy shot them."

"Well, they weren't shot in any vital organs," I said. "They were shot in the legs, thankfully. And only once."

"It could still kill them!"

"And done! They're okay now!" I healed them already. They are okay now.

"I'm not even surprised anymore. Are you sure they are okay now though?"

"Yup! They'll be asleep for a little while though."

"What about the bullets?"

"The bullets? Oh, they're still in there."

"WHAT!?"

"I'm joking, I took those out as well."

"Phew. What is wrong with you?"

"I'm traumatized... "

"What?"

"What? Uhhhh where is everyone else?"

"We don't know," Oji answered.

"Found them!"

"That's getting annoying," Tamara said.

"Come on, they need help!"

I rushed out of the building when someone stopped me.

"What about Boo and Haruki?" Oji asked.

"Oh yeah. Oji, Carson and Devon will stay with them."

"Yes sir!"

After giving instructions I ran out with Tamara not far behind me.

I found where the others are earlier, so now I have to go there. I quickly teleported to the other side of the arena to find Armani and Cherry had... already defeated the guys that were there.

"So there were more people that got in," I noted.

"You mean there's more of these guys?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah, where is everyone else though?"

"Who is missing?"

"I haven't seen Lily, King, Honest, Griffin, Mary, Neo, Petal, or Gen."

*BOOM*

There was a huge explosion nearby.

"Okay there's Neo, he's okay," I said. "And there's Lily." I pointed over to a big cloud of smoke that was on the other side.

"Now just to find the others."

"Hi!" a voice said from behind me. I turned to see Mary with the bodies of a woman and a man, she was making them dance like chickens. Why?

"Where is everyone else?" She asked.

"We only have to find 5 of them... 4 of them." Honest just flew over in the form of a canary.

"Where is everyone else?" he asked.

"That question is starting to get annoying," Armani said.

So that leaves 4 unfound.

I tried to see if I could sense them, and I found them, but they were moving very fast.

Then I picked up something else. I think it was Mr Aizawa. He seemed to be having trouble... I guess I could help him, collect the others and then teleport back to class with everyone.

But what do I do with the bad guys?

Ben! Hurry up and save them! This dude is so overpowered everything is going by quickly.

Welp, now you have to wait to see what happened to Gen, Griffin, King and Petal.

Will Ben save them on time? Will Boo and Haruki be okay? Where did the bullets go? Who were the people who broke in? How did they break in? Find out next time on Our Hero Academia!

Also, I'll be doing another extra soon but I wanted you guys to choose what happens! Let me know what you wanna see!

Toodles X3