Sports Festival arc: Battle Tournament part 5

In a room down the hall, in the stadium where the sports festival is taking place, Oji and Ben sat behind the door chatting because they were locked in the room thanks to a certain idiotic villain who has shown he is not so idiotic anymore.

"Please tell me! I wanna know!" Oji pleaded.

"Okay, I'll tell you later," Ben responded.

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Because I don't want the other guy to hear."

"Okay, I guess that is fa- With a minute... Other guy? What other guy?"

"You didn't notice? Someone is in here with us, why did you think I didn't teleport us out immediately?"

"You could have done that this whole time?"

"Yeah. But I don't want this guy to get away."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you knew."

"You dumb dumb! I obviously didn't!"

"Sorry?"

Oji sighed and stood up and looked around the room.

"Where exactly is he and who is he?"

"He is in the corner. I think he is Klernt's friend with the acid."

"Oh yeah, Petal mentioned him."

"I was gonna ask how you knew who they were."

"Oh, Petal told me. She said she saved you during the USJ incident and if it weren't for her you'd be dead."

"Do you really think anyone could kill me?"

"Mmmmm no. Not really."
"Good."

"So is the guy still there?"

"Yeah he is still over ther- aaaaaand he is coming this way, let's go."

"Wait where?"

"This way, follow me." Ben lead Oji to the other side of the room. She kept bumping into stuff as the room was very dark.

She kept following him but then he stopped and she bumped into him.

"Why did you stop?" she asked as she stood up again. He didn't answer her and just stood there.

"Um... Ben?" She tapped him on the shoulder but he kept still and didn't say anything.

Suddenly a torch turned on and she turned around to see... Ben... holding a flashlight and staring at her and whoever she was talking to with a slightly surprised expression.

Oji slowly turned back to whoever she just touched and saw a mannequin.

"Oji..." Ben started. "Why are you talking to that mannequin?"

"....You left me!"Oji said.

"You were the one who wandered off!"

"You could have used that flashlight a long time ago"

"Yeah, but I didn't because that would give away our location!"

"Then why are you using it now?"

"Because I couldn't find you! You disappeared!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Let's just keep going. We should turn off the flashlight as well. That guy should be coming in a moment."

"Then let's go!"

They went to the other side of the room, but this time Oji followed Ben very closely just to be sure.

But she tripped over again and lost him. She tried to find him and eventually bumped into something again.

"Ben?" She tapped its shoulder and it didn't move. "Oh. Another mannequin." She then poked it a couple of times and it was still.

"Ha! How many mannequins are in here?" She then pushed it aside and it grabbed her.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" The mannequin yelled as it grabbed her and was about to throw her but suddenly fell through the floor.

Oji landed on the floor with a thud.

"OW!" she yelled before getting up and rubbing her head where she hit it. "What just happened?"

And there we go! That's all for today! Yay! I'm done! Next week I'll get back to the next battle! Haruki vs Delaria next!

Toodles! X3