Chapter 10

Kokichi POV:

"Nnnh, my h-head." I managed to get up but my wrist was cuffed.

"Greaaaat." I rolled my eyes.

"Oooummaaaa."

Great. I heard the creep and the love of my life.

"Hiii." He smirked.

"H-hi..." I trailed off.

He takes my face and just shoved his tongue into me.

"Mmh!" What the hell?!

"Ah! Sorry, I just wanted to kiss you." He smiled.

But it became more than a kiss. He just started touching me all over the place.

"S-Shuichi..." I felt scared

"Shhhh, it's ok. I just need to do something. And I need you to help me~."

Then he look me in his eyes, and he...

My thoughts were interrupted as he started kissing me and rubbing my chest.

"S-Shuichi..." I don't know why but I just... Love the way he touches me.

He kept on touching me lower... And lower..

"Eeh~ aah~" I kept on making small sounds but that's when I snapped out of it! This was too much for me.

"S-Shuichi, stop! This is too much!" I managed to shove him off me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I wanted to apologise for what I just did but he didn't hurt me... He just...

(Hugged me

(Hugged me.)

"I understand... I've been a terrible boyfriend... I should just... Kill myself. You look scared... I'm sorry" He mumbled.

I felt shook. Yes, he is terrible for he did but I don't want him to kill himself. I still love him. What made him change his attitude and mind?

"S-Shuichi... Don't cry, I'm sorry." I patted his head.

"K-Kokichi... I won't have sex with you now but... Can we give hit another try soon?" He kissed my forehead.

"S-Shuichi..." He's acting like the same Shuichi that I've met at school.

"Can we... Try again? Together?" He keeps holding me tightly.

"Yes... Yes we can." I smiled.

I felt like everything was normal, everything was fine but...

*BANG!*

Me and Shuichi jumped to see the police, Kaede, Makoto, Kirigiri, and Rantaro!

"G-guys!" I was relieved to see that their ok but seeing the police is not a relief at all.

They jumped onto Shuichi, putting handcuffs on him, while they dragged me outside.

"SHUICHI!" I shouted out for him.