Chapter 5

Before I start I just wanted to thank you all so much for reading my two books. I'm actually shock that I mange to get 61 votes on my other story. So thank you. Now that that's out of the way, Enjoy!!

Rantaro's POV:

We made it to Kaede's house, breathing heavily.

Kokichi was asleep on her couch, shaking nervously. We mange to get some blankets and a pillow and then he calmed down a bit.

"Rantaro? What do we do?" She asked.

I thought for a moment before giving an answer.

"We should keep him here. We can't let him go outside, especially since Shuichi might be on the lookout for him." I said

"Ok, do you want to stay over until this all calms down. I'll get food and Clothes for him." She smiled.

I nodded and called Kaito to see how everything is going.

"Yo, Rantaro. What's up?"

"How is it going?" I asked.

There was a brief silence before he spoke.

"Well... Everything went well. Shuichi just left so everything went as planned. How's Kokichi?" He asked.

Me and Kaede looked at each other and smiled. "Everything went successful. We brought Kokichi to Kaede's house."

"All right. I'm on my way to her house now." He said.

"Ok, see you soon!" I hung up and I gave Kaede a thumbs up. We high-fived each other feeling awesome. With our lives, we will protect Kokichi!

When Kaito got to Kaede's house, we celebrated for the mission being successful

Shuichi's POV:

"Kitten? Are you there?"

I walked inside. It was weird for the house to be unlocked. Did I forget to lock it?

I made my way upstairs and then my heart stopped.

"Kokichi... Escaped...."

"Heh...heheha....."

"Ahahahahahahahaha!"

"When I catch this guy..... Their going to die..." I grabbed my knife.

"Wait for me Kokichi...."

The next day is brought to you by Hajime and the squad

Kokichi's POV:

I opened my eyes to a bright pink colored room.

I tried to remember what happened last night but my whole mind was blank.

"Ah, your awake!"

I turned around to hear a females voice. It was someone I haven't seen before.

"U-um, who are you?" I shivered.

"Oh! I'm Kaede, Rantaro's friend." She gave me a sweet smile.

"R-Rantaro? Is he here?" I asked

"Yeah, come downstairs. He made breakfast." She left my room, making me feel happy.

"They saved me..." I thought.

I ran downstairs for my breakfast and saw Rantaro.

"Hey Kokichi." He smiled.

I hugged him so tight, knowing that I was save and never have to see Shuichi again.
But... I little part of me wanted to see him... I don't know why but... My feeling towards isn't ever going to change.

Kaito's POV:

"Agh!"

I sat in a dark room with no windows or lighting.

"Where am I?"

I remembered getting food and going to my house for something but someone must have blacked me to out.

"Oh, your awake."

I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see who it was, and I was shook.

"S-Sidekick?"

"Oh would you stop calling me that?! I'm tired of that dumb Nickname!" He snarled at me.

I felt hurt... How could Shuichi do this.

"Anyway, getting to the point, where is Kokichi?" He asked.

"Kokichi? I don't know, I was wondering myself because he hasn't been answering his calls or been hanging out with us." I lied.

"So you don't know? I see, well..."

He pointed a pistol at my head, leaving me shook.

"I'll ask you again. Where is Kokichi? I know your lying." He smirked.

"Seriously, I don't know!" I shouted.

"Heh, guess I'll have to kill you. You know too much info anyway. Goodnight, the ultimate astronaut." He smiled

"Kaede, Rantaro, Kokichi... I'm sorry I let you down. I hope you get my message."

I smiled and then....

*BANG!*

It was cold, it was dark.... It was despair...

Rantaro's POV:

Me, Kaede, and Kokichi sat on the couch, catching up with each other until I heard my phone rang.

"Who is it Rantaro?" Kaede asked.

"It's a voicemail" I said.

I picked it up and listened.

"Where is Kokichi?"

That's when my heart stopped. Kaito...

"Kaede! Kaito's been Captured! We need to go!" I shouted.

She looked at me shocked and as we were about to leave, we heard the dreadful voice and a dreadful sound.

"Heh, guess I'll have to kill you. You know too much info anyway. Goodnight, the ultimate astronaut."

And then...

*Bang!*

I froze in place. Kaito... Is... Dead...

To be continued

Meh, thanks for reading this half-assed story. I'll see you next time.