chapter 12

Rantaro's POV:

"I've gathered you all here today to discuss the absence of Kokichi and Shuichi."

Maki, Tenko, Kaede, Gonta, and Angie sat there, nodding their heads.

"Maki, the reason I called you here is to eliminate Shuichi." I said.

Maki nodded silently.

"Gonta, I need your super strength to bring Kokichi here."

Gonta smiled.

"Angie, Tenko. Just in case Shuichi tries to put up a fight, I need you on the front line."

They both nodded.

"Kaede. You and me are going to find their location and set everything into plan. Any questions?"

I looked at Kaede and she didn't look too happy.

"Alright then. You all are free to go. I'll call you when the plan has been set. Kaede, can I talk to?"  I asked.

Kaede nodded sadly.

When everyone left, I sat on my bed and started to talk.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable with something?"

Kaede sighed and looked at me.

"I don't want to kill Shuichi. I don't think it's right!" She said.

"I know he's done a lot of awful things to us but think about how Kokichi would feel about this." She sighed.

I stood there dumbfounded. I don't care how he feels about Shuichi. I needed to get him away from Shuichi. He's a psycho!

How am I going to convince Kaede that Shuichi needed to die?

Maki's POV:

"Maki? Gonta has been looking at your scary face for while now. Is everything ok?"

I looked at Gonta and sighed.

"I'm ok, I guess. But Rantaro is being stupid. Killing Shuichi because of some love triangle? Bullshit." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Gonta understands. You don't want to hurt Shuichi. What should Gonta do?" He asked.

I patted Gonta's arm and smiled a little.

"It'll be ok." I walked.

What possessed Rantaro to come up with such an idea?

Junko's POV:

"Soooo Rantaro~. How's the planning going?" I laughed.

He came into the basement and sighed.

"It's going ok. Do you still want me to kill Shuichi?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's part of the deal. Remember. I'll pay you handsomely if your able to kill that freak." I smiled.

"If things do go according to plan, I'll kill him." My stupid sister said, pulling a knife out.

"Shut up fat ass! No one was talking to you, cow." I rolled my eyes and pulled out some perfume.

"Ah! S-sorry Junko." Mukuro studdered.

"Pupupu, Don't fail me. Rantaro." I chuckled.

Kokichi's POV:

Me and Shuichi were watching TV in the living but as I was holding his hand, he started to heat up.

"Shumai? Is something wrong?" I put my backhand on his cheek. He started to burn up!

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He sighed.

"Hey Kokichi?" He started.

"Yeah?"

"Would you... Want to be part of Danganronpa?" Shuichi looking away.

"Danganronpa? What made you think of that?" I asked.

"I've just... Always wanted to be the ultimate detective in that game. And maybe you could be the ultimate supreme leader." He laughed.

"Huh. Maybe..." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Oh uh, nothing."