Chapter 1

Kokichi's POV:

"Damn! I'm going to be late!"

I jumped out of bed and started getting ready for school

I got dressed but my hair was a mess so I did two birds with one cobblestone and ran while brushing my hair.

Out of breath, I made it to school and found my friends Rantaro and Kiibo.

"H-Hey guys. *Pant* sorry I'm late." I apologised out of breath.

"It's fine Kokichi. For now, since we're new students, let's go and find our classes." Kiibo suggested.

"Great idea, Kiibo. Let's see..." Rantaro trailed off his sentence, while checking his Schedule.

I decided to check mines too.

"Um, are any of you guys in class 4-B?" I asked, hoping I have one of them in my class.

"Oh, I am." Rantaro said.

"Sorry, but I'm in class 4-D" Kiibo said disappointed.

I sighed from disappointment and patted Kiibo on the back to comfort him.

*Brrrrrring*

We heard the first bell, knowing that we had to go to class.

Me and Rantaro waved goodbye at Kiibo and ran to our first class.

We finally made it to our first class and headed inside. I'm a bit shy, so I hid behind Rantaro while the teacher spoke to us.

"Everyone! We have new students joining us today. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said happily.

"Hey, the name's Rantaro. Nice to meet you guys."

Rantaro looked at me and gave me a nod meaning "Now it's your turn."

I step from behind him and introduced myself.

"My name is Kokichi Oma. Nice to meet you." I was very proud of myself for not stuttering.

"Ok boys. You can sit in the back of the classroom." The teacher smiled.

We nodded and headed there. While I was talking, I noticed some emo boy was starting at me for some time. Weird but I just shrugged it off.

Shuichi's POV:

I kept on staring at the small boy. He was so cute but I hope he didn't notice me staring.

I have a feeling that he'll be my next target. All I have to do is get close to him and start my plan.

"Yo, Shuichi. Are you ok?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my best friend Kaito. I really wanted to ignore him because he was so annoying but I didn't have much of a choice. So I gave off a fake smile.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Those new boys look pretty nice. Maybe we could talk to them after class." Kaito said giving me a thumbs up

I smiled and Nodded. Perfect... This is my chance to get close to him.

Time skip to when class is over, brought to you by Minecraft cobblestone.

Me Kaito got out of our seats and headed to where Kokichi and Rantaro were sitting.

"Hey!" Kaito said happily.

Kokichi and Rantaro looked up at us and smiled.

"Hello, what's up?" Kokichi asked.

"Me and my sidekick were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us later." Kaito said putting his whole arm around me.

I gave off my awkward smile and laughed. I looked at Kokichi to see him staring at me with a shade of light pink, spread across his face.

I smiled on the inside, thinking my plan is working.

Kokichi Oma....

You WILL be mine and we'll be together forever.

(・ω・)つ⊂(・ω・) Boom! That's chapter one folks. Chapter 2 will be out soon and probably longer than this chapter. I want to leave this on a cliffhanger and maybe make this more interesting. For now I'm signing off and I'll see you guys soon, Boi!

⊂(・▽・⊂)(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Cassie word count: 618

I'm obsessed with this show ( ˘ ³˘)♥