chapter 3

(I apologise for not getting this Chapter in sooner, I've been very busy with my back to school shopping and playing Danganronpa 2/ Ace attorney. Anyway! I'll start up this story again. Let's start!)
Oh one more thing, I published this chapter by accident but it's done now! I wanted to save but pressed published by accident. Anyway, let's hop on in.

Kokichi's POV:

I felt so uncomfortable... The way he touched me from left to right... I feel so uncomfortable but at the same time... So good.

It can't feel good. Saihara-Chan litterly rapped me! But I still have feelings for him. I can't remember what happened last night but I started to wake up.

"W-where am I?" I opened my sleepy eyes to see me laying on a bed. I tried to get out but I was handcuffed to the bed... Awesome....

"Kokichi?" I jumped, but that voice, could it be? No, no, it can't be...

"S-S-Saihara-Chan?" I mumbled.

"Yes, it's me~ how do you feel?" He smirked.

I was furious! I can't believe he rapped me!

"Horrible! How could you do this to me?!" I yelled, but yelling made me get punished.

I felt a sharp painful shock on my throat.

"G-gah!" I yelp. I tried to pull off the collar  that was causing the pain but it wouldn't come off.

"You have no right to yell at me, first of all. Second, if you ever try to escape or disobey me, I'll punished you, thirdly you will call me master, understand?" He held onto the shock button.

I couldn't talk due to pain but I mange to mumbled out something.

"Y-yes... Master." He finally let go of the button and sat beside me.

"You know I love you, Kokichi. I've already planned our future together, so that's why I dropped us both out of school." He smiled.

It felt like time had stopped completely.

"Y-you dropped us both out of school?! What about y-your future? My future?" I asked.

Saihara-Chan just smiled and kissed my forehead. "Your my future and I'm your future. We don't need anyone or anything else."

"No... No! Saihara-Chan, you can't do this!" Me saying that got him on his bad side.

*SLAP*

He... Slapped me.

"Of course I can! I am your master so you will do what I say! Understand?"

His voice, his face... He was serious.

All I did was nodded my head, trying not to cry.

"Good, now then. I have breakfast ready so, let's go and eat." He uncuffed me and carried me to the kitchen.

Something did smell good and I was hungry so... What was there to lose?

Kaito's POV:

It's very strange that Shuichi would Miss school. He's a straight A student and wouldn't miss anything.

I looked at my left to see Rantaro, also worried about something.

"Rantaro? What's wrong?"

He faced me with a worried look. "Kokichi isn't here today, I hope he's alright. He has a lot of family issues and I hope they didn't do anything to him."

He sighed. I patted him on the back and smiled. "How about we go looking for Ouma and Shuichi after school to see if their ok."

Rantaro's face went from worried to calm.