Chapter 6

Rantaro's POV:

Time froze, everything stop moving. 

"R-Rantaro?" Kokichi tugged on my sleave.

"Kokichi, we can't go outside, it's too dangerous." I said sternly.

"Don't worry tho. We'll keep you save." Kaede smiled.

"What about Shuichi? W-what if he sees you and tries to kill you when one of you goes outside?" He shivered.

Me and Kaede looked at each other. He's right, how?

"I can call up my girlfriend Miu. She can help since Shuichi doesn't know her! She can give us food and money." She smiled.

It was the perfect idea. "Great! Let's call her!"

Before we move on, I'm going to make this chapter short because I wanted to make chapter 7 at least 2000 words and I don't want to run out of ideas, so! Let's enjoy Shuichi's POV!

Shuichi's POV:

"Any luck?" I asked.

"No boss but we're looking." Kiyo said. (I'm sorry if I spelled his nickname wrong 😂)

"Damn it! You better tell me when you find him!" I said sternly, hanging up the phone.

"Kokichi? I'll make sure to punished you for leaving me..." I gave off an evil look.

"Puhuhu...so this is the despair Junko Enoshima felt huh?"

I walk down to my basement, and opened a safe

Code: 11037
Enter

I opened it to my rarest prize possession.

Monokuma....

And my pistol.

It's time to go hunting. I'll make sure Kokichi feels the same type of despair I'm feeling. Next to kill is...

To be continued.

Again, I'm sorry this is very short but the next chapter won't be so short, I promise! You'll love chapter 7 but this'll be a cliffhanger! I'll see you all mid October. Check out my other book for a fluff story coming soon. Bye Bye!