(CHAPTER 14~).

I want to clarify that this chapter will be discussing sex, no there will be no smut just talking about the topic and I may use some words that aren't kid friendly so if you're under the age of 14 please don't read this chapter....I have warned you.

     ╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮
     ╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

The class had left the camping sight the next day in the afternoon and was now back at the hotel.

"Let's just go to the pool for the rest of today." Alya suggested to her friends. "Yeah good idea, we've been in the sun for three days." Marinette added.

"I actually got a sunburn on my arse can you believe that?" Nino placed his hands on his hips. The three friends stared at him lips parted. "Yeah..nino I think that's a personal problem."Adrien bit back a laugh.

Nino looked away in embarrassment, "anyways I- I'm gonna go get changed..." Nino began to walk toward the elevator. "Wait I'm coming!" Alya followed behind him. "Cya guys!" She shouted back to the blond and bluenette.

"We have weird friends.." Marinette laughed. "Yeah we actually do." Adrien agreed. They began to walk to the elevator. While going in Nathaniel and Chloe came just before the door closed. Standing in awkward silence Nathaniel decided to speak.

"Hey Marinette...I'm sorry about yesterday.." he frowned. "Well you should be sorry, I should really kick your arse right now..." is what Marinette wanted to say. What she actually said was....

"it's alright no hard feelings." She gave him a fake smile. In which he returned, Chloe rolled her eyes. "Please shut up." She said just as the doors opened and she walked out, Nathaniel following behind her mouthing an apology.

Marinette and Adrien looked at each other than walked out and headed to their room. And quickly got dressed well half dressed and made their way back downstairs to the lobby where they waited for Nino and Alya who soon came and the four friends made their way to the pool.

"I swear Nino if you touch my sunscreen again I will murder you.." Alya stared intensely at the now nervous teen boy. "O- ok..." he managed to get out.

"You guys are too funny." Marinette let out a laugh. "Oh it's not funny I'm serious." Alya kept her stare on Nino.

"Oh look we're at the pool.." Nino pushed open the gate.
Setting their towels down and belongings they got into the pool.

"Ok, ok so who's your favorite..ladybug or chatnoir?" Alya asked wrapping a towel around herself and sitting back in the chair.

"Oh definitely my dude chatnoir." Nino took a sip of his water bottle. "Chatnoir for sure." Marinette high-fived Nino.

"I'm gonna go for ladybug.." Adrien replied. "What about you Alya?" The blond added.

"Ladybug obviously, I have a whole blog dedicated to her.." Alya let out a laugh.
"Why...I think chat is way cooler?" Marinette stated.

"Nooo, I mean yes chatnoir is cool but ladybug is much better, chat is more like a sidekick." Alya explained.

Adrien was a little hurt and by a little I meant a lot. "What, chatnoir is not just a sidekick he is her partner, ladybug wouldn't be anything without chat, she needs him." Marinette crossed her arms.

Leaving a flustered Adrien. "Not really I think ladybug could do better without chatnoir that's just how awesome she is." Adrien daydreamed.

"Bullshit ladybug couldn't do half of the things she pulls off without him." Marinette glared at Adrien.