(THE END~).

Marinette squinting her eyes at Lila as she walked into the elevator. "Whatcha looking at?" Alya said from behind her. Marinette jumped from the closeness, she turned around to face her. "I don't know if I'm imagining things or not but I'm pretty sure I just saw Lila beating up her baby bump."

"Oh no, girl.." Alya facepalmed. Marinette raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I knew you didn't except it, now you're making things up.." Alya sighed.

"What? Nooo, I'm serious!" Marinette stomped the ground, disappointed that Alya didn't believe her. Alya stroked her arm and turned her head away. "Are you serious right now?! Fine I'll show you then." Marinette smiled and grabbed Alya's arm and drug her to the elevator.

"Wait what are we gonna do?" Alya asked with wide eyes. "I'm gonna show you." Marinette said with her same smile. "Ok, girl but even if you are lying just know that I still love you." Alya gave her a heartfelt smile.

Marinette side eyed her with an angry expression before pulling her into the elevator.

"Alya shhhhhh!" Marinette shushed loudly that spit came out. "Your telling me to shush but I'm sure Lila just heard that!" Alya whisper screamed. Marinette rolled her eyes then looked through the holes of the closet, her eyes widened. "What?!" Alya asked with wide eyes.

Marinette pointed to the closet door, Alya looked at the closet door then slowly leaned against it, peaking through the hole. She saw Lila taking off her fake silicone belly.

Alya fell back onto the wall with wide eyes and her jaw dropped to the ground. "B- b- but sh-" Alya stuttered out in shock. Marinette nodded with her arms crossed.

Of course Marinette was in shock too but now knowing that there was no baby and knowing that her best friend now also knew, was all she needed to not freak out.

Marinette and Alya jumped when they heard the closet door opening. Marinette's breath became no more as the closet door swung open.

Lila stood there with her hands on her hips "What the hell are you two doing here!?" she asked with the most angry expression. Marinette closed her eyes for a brief moment, she wasn't in the wrong here, it was Lila. Lila was in the wrong, she was the one who lied and tore her and Adrien apart. All Marinette did was catch her in her lie.

The bluenette took a deep breath before walking out of the closet "I was just leaving." she began to walk to the door. Lila panicked and ran to the door, blocking it "This is invasion of privacy!" She shouted. "what did you see?" she whispered, now cautious.

"Everything she needed to see!" Alya said from behind Lila. "And guess what, you're little prissy ass is gonna move from the door so she can go to Adrien and get her man back." Alya smirked a wide smirk.

"NO, no no no, see, you can't do that.." Lila began to cry. Alya facepalmed "This is so embarrassing.." she sighed.

"hold on, Alya." Marinette shushed her. "Lila, why did you lie? why is trapping Adrien so important to you?" Marinette asked, actually wanting an honest answer. "see the thing is, I have a lying disability-" She was cut off by Marinette.

"Lila! i'm asking you honestly, your answer won't leave this room, I promise." Marinette said with a hint of anger in her tone. Lila facial features calmed a bit as she move her hands from the door and crossed them in front of her.

"simply because I love Adrien too much and I just don't think you're good for him, he is mine, he has Always been mine, I just need to help him see that." Lila frowned. Alya squinted her eyes at Lila as if she didn't believe what she was hearing, "Marinette can we leave because I'm loosing my patience?" Alya rubbed her temples.