(CHAPTER 15~).

(Marinette's POV)

"Marinette and Chloe.." Mrs. Bustier pared the new roomies.

I felt all the blood drain from my face at that moment. You can say I was being dramatic but the thing is, this was one of those things where I get to be dramatic because me and Chloe don't mix.

(End of POV)

"What, Why couldn't you put me by myself or with someone else anyone else except her..!" Chloe spat bitterly as she stomped her feet to the ground.

"Oh mon Dieu.." Mrs. Bustier pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Who knows maybe you'll grow to be bestfriends." Mrs. Bustier tried to compromise.

"Uhm no that spots already taken!" Alya raised her hand with a wide smile.

"Please, we would never be friends.." Chloe crossed her arms.

"Anyway Marinette, you will move into Chloe's room.." Mrs. Bustier handed her a key.

"Thanks.." Marinette forced a smile. "Now that you all have your roomies, you are free to go!" Mrs. Bustier waved them goodbye.

Marinette groaned quietly as she began to walk to the elevator. "Girl..you'll be okay, you got this." Alya put her arm around the bluenette's shoulders.

"No, no this trip is a curse I'm telling you.." Marinette grabbed onto her pigtails. Alya laughed, holding onto her stomach.

Marinette stared with a stern look tapping her foot on the floor. "Real funny, my misery must be real funny." Marinette began to walk to the elevator with the next group.

"Wait I'm sorry." Alya pushed her lips together to not laugh. "It will get better..in fact-" Alya pulled out a flyer.

Marinette looked at Alya for a moment then took the flyer. She read it and looked back at Alya crossing her arms. "Alya...this is a party for 21+ people.."

"I know but wouldn't it be fun to go?" Alya threw her arms forward.

"Being surrounded by drunk sweaty Adults is fun?" Marinette raised an eyebrow. Alya frowned and stayed quiet. "Plus we might need IDs, this is a bad idea.." Marinette facepalmed.

They walked into the elevator in silence "At least give me some time to think about it...and what time is it?" Marinette sighed in defeat.

Alya clapped her hands "the flyer has all the information!" She said excitingly as she walked out of the elevator to her floor, leaving Marinette with the other class mates.

Marinette stood their in silence as her classmates left to their floors. Finally being her floor, she walked out of the elevator and began walking to her now old room.

She balled her fist and raised it to the door but paused as she looked at the lock, it had already been open. She twisted the knob and pushed the door open to see Adrien kissing Lila.

Cliffhanger!
Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter I will make it up, I promise.

Anyways till next time-