(CHAPTER 12~).

"shhh Nino!" Alya turned back to look at the boy while placing a finger on her lips. "ok.ok" he whispered.

Alya bent down and zipped up the tent, opening the the tents entrance wider to see two sleeping teens attached to each other. she smirked "WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS" she shouted, causing the blond and bluenette to jump up.

"Alya...Nino? what the hell?!" Adrien frowned. eyes widened

"Alya! I know this was your-" Marinette paused and looked down at her waist and blushed. Alya looked confused as to why her angry expression left, so she looked down, smirking wider.

Adrien hadn't seem to notice that his arms were around Marinette as he continued to stare, until he saw Alya's smirk and looked at Marinette then trailed his eyes down to her waist. his lips formed a nervous smile as he quickly took his arms back from the bluenette and raised it behind his neck.

"Anyway dudes you better get up we have activities today" Nino warned. Alya backed away from the tent as Marinette quickly crawled out, Adrien following behind her. making their way to the campfire where they Saw Ms. Bustier and the other students. Ms. Bustier began to explain their activities for today. which contained breakfast, lunch, dinner, taking a two mile walk along the path in the woods, and finding new sticks for the campfire.

The students began to groan, no one liked the sound of taking a long walk surrounded by trees which contained a lot of creatures and bugs.

"chop chop, put some decent clothes on and meet at the tables" Ms.Bustier walked away

"she has got to be kidding me, I didn't sign up for this shit!" Chloe stomped and crossed her arms. "I think its a good workout" Kim flexed his biceps

"oh boy I do not like bugs" Nathaniel sprayed the area he was in with bugs spray. "dude thats a little too much bugs spray i'm sure all of them won't bite" Nino coughed.

Nathaniel hesitantly pushed on the button and put it away, while Nino glared. "I hope we see butterflies!" rose balled her hands up to her face.

----------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alya slouched forward with a sigh, "Mari we can get dressed in my tent" she effortlessly said as she dragged herself to her tent. Marinette laughed at the brunette and made her way to her tent to get her bag.

"Adrien we're not gonna change in that porta potty again are we?" Nino raised his hands to his terrified face.

"no..I will go in my tent and you will go to the porta potty" Adrien smirked and began walking in the tents direction. "oh cmon! can't we take turns!?" Nino shouted still staying in place.

"Maybe if you woke me up nicer!" Adrien began to whistle as he bent down and crawled into the tent, turning around to see a angry Nino, he slowly closed the zipper with a wide smile.

"for fucks sake, why me!" Nino whispered yelled to himself, he slouched forward and walked to the tent, "Alya I need my bag" he said from outside of the tent. Alya opened the zip a little and pushed the bag out then closed it right after.

Nino sighed then grabbed the bag and made his way to the porta potty that had no line because who would want to change in such a little space that looked like it had never been cleaned and smelled like shit.

------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Sitting down at the tables, they ate cereal with an apple and and an orange juice box.

"normally I wouldn't eat such high sugary peasant food but i'm hungry, and i'm never hungry so that's a problem" Chloe bitterly spat out toward the teacher, who in return rolled her eyes.