N I N E T Y O N E

Mia's Outfit

October 13th, 2020

Mia yawns as she stands in the bathroom staring at herself in the mirror, rubbing her tired eyes as Harvey stands beside her brushing his teeth. Once the blonde boy has finished brushing his teeth, he wraps his arms around her waist and presses a loving kiss to the side of her head before disappearing into his room, leaving her to wallow in her thoughts. She locks the door behind Harvey before she turns on the shower, letting it warm up whilst she grabs some of her stuff from the shelf, noticing that the shelf was just full of her stuff. After she'd showered and washed her hair, she wrapped a towel around her body and brushed through her wet curly hair, leaning against the counter before she picked up her toothbrush.

"Juliet?" Harvey calls, knocking on the door softly. She moves on one foot and unlocks it, moving back to her position in front of the mirror as she brushes her teeth, Harvey walking in with a soft smile.

"What are we up to today?" Harvey asks her, his girlfriend finishing up with brushing her teeth.

"I need to go sell my car." Mia tucks her hair behind her ears.

"What's wrong with it?" Harvey asks, furrowing his eyebrows, Mia walking past him out of the bathroom.

"Nothing's wrong with it, I'd rather not get blackmailed by Freddie into giving it back." Mia sighs.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot he gave it to you." Harvey nods as she walks into his room, the boy following her.

"I don't need any memories of him left in my head. The only man I need in my life is you." Mia mutters, sitting down on the edge of his bed towel drying her hair.

"Do you want me to drive you back?" He asks, watching her shake her head.

"I'll just walk, it's not far." She responds, Harvey rolling his eyes in response.

"It's pouring it down and it's freezing cold, you've got no chance." Harvey smiles, Mia smiling as she shakes her head.

"Let me get changed then." Mia replies, Harvey looking her up and down.

"Go ahead." He grins smugly.

"Harvey." She laughs, the boy looking up at her with a smile.

"What?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows at her.

"I need to change." Mia says timidly, looking down at her painted nails.