T H R E E

September 20th, 2018

Mia smiles as the rest of her class pack up to go for lunch, Mia opting to stay down in Art to finish painting her piece of wood for her final project. Her final project was a huge square piece of wood with a drawing of Harry Styles on the top which was probably going to take her forever but she didn't care, she was finally given freedom with her project and she wanted to do it that way.

She hears Cara, her step-sister, speaking to someone in the hallway and tries to listen but it was too muffled for her to hear anything at all. The door to the classroom opened and shut a few seconds later, someone making their way over to Mia.

"Earth to Amelia." Harvey says as Mia looks up at him.

"Hey." Mia smiles as he looks at the piece of wood she was painting.

"Are you getting lunch?" Harvey asks, watching the girl shake her head.

"My dad forgot to give me money this morning so I can't get anything." Mia says as Harvey furrows his eyebrows. Surely her own father wouldn't forget to give his daughter something so she could eat?

"Well if you want I'll get you something." Harvey says as she shakes her head.

"I can't let you do that." Mia responds, wiping the side of her left hand on her apron considering it was covered in LED from where she leant on it earlier.

"I'm insisting, I don't really want you to starve before Drama." Harvey says as she smiles.

"Are you sure?" Mia asks as he nods.

"Now put your pencil down, get your bag and lets go." Harvey says as she laughs. She takes her apron off and hangs it up, grabbing her blazer and bag as Harvey holds the door open for her.

"After you my lady." Harvey says as she rolls her eyes playfully. The two of them walk to the cantine together, Harvey getting his usual lunch and Mia only getting a biscuit considering she wasn't as hungry as she thought. Harvey makes his way to his usual table where Max, Dobby and Tom were sat, moving Dobby over so he and Mia could squeeze in.

"We've acquired a new member, lads meet Mia, Mia this is Tom, Dobby and my twin Max." Harvey says as Mia laughs.

"I know, I see Dobby all the time in Art, and Tom sits on the other side of me in History, silly." Mia responds, watching him blush a little bit.

"And I know Max because I constantly think he's you." Mia continues as the boys laugh.

"Don't we all?" Dobby says as Harvey eats his dinner.

"Where's the rest of your lunch?" Max asks as Mia looks at him.

"I'm not hungry." Mia shrugs as he nods slowly.

"Aren't you the girl who's notebook is filled with drawings of celebrities?" Dobby asks as she nods.

"Your book is sick you know, Miss Houston showed us all in Photography." Tom continues as Mia blushes in embarrassment.

"Everyone?" Mia asks as the two boys nod.

"And you're the one who kicked Harvey's arse in footie a couple weeks ago too." Tom points out as Harvey rolls his eyes.

"Alright, you all seem to like her more than me right now." Harvey says as Mia laughs.

"What can I say? I'm a pretty cool person Harvey Mills." Mia smirks as Harvey scoffs playfully.

"I'll be the judge of that Parkinson, trust me." Harvey responds as she smiles at him.