S E V E N T Y F O U R

Mia's Outfit

August 15th. 2020

"Hold on a second, I think someone else has arrived." Harvey says as Mia walks into the cabin.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asks quietly, watching the blonde haired boy shake his head.

"We're just live with Mum." Harvey informs her as Mia nods before going to sit down beside Dobby.

"Millie's here!" Sara grins as Mia waves at the camera.

"Hello, I'm glad Harvey's live because he didn't tell me off for being over an hour late." Mia laughs as Harvey looks back at her.

"How can you be over an hour late when you live 10 minutes away?" Dobby asks as Mia looks over at the brunette.

"I fell asleep at half four and slept for like 3 hours." Mia responds as Dobby laughs.

"If sleeping was a competition, you would win." Sara admits, watching the girl nod happily.

"How are those shoes still white?" Dobby asks Mia whilst Harvey speaks to Sara.

"I have a thing called a Washing Machine, and if you put stuff in it, it cleans it." Mia replies sarcastically, Dobby looking at her with a smile.

"I meant because you wore them the other day when we were playing footie and it was hella muddy." Dobby continues as she shrugs.

"Yet again, washing machines exist Dobby." Mia laughs, the brunette rolling his eyes and pushing her playfully.

"When does Millie go back to college anyway?" Sara asks, Mia looking at the phone to see what was going on.

"I go back on the 7th of September but I leave Berkshire on the 2nd." Mia informs, Sara frowning.

"It's going to be so weird without you around." Sara admits.

"I second that, who's gonna entertain Tilly?" Harvey asks, Mia shaking her head at him as he smiles.

"What've you done today that made you so tired?" Dobby asks Mia, the girl looking at him seconds later.

"I went wedding dress shopping with Lucee, I genuinely am sick of discussing lace and necklines already and it's been a day." Mia informs him, the boy nodding at her answer. Harvey, Dobby and Mia spent the next half an hour talking to Sara before she left, Harvey left talking for a good 10 minutes before the live ended itself.

"Wait, I've only just noticed you've got a new ear piercing." Dobby says as Mia turns to look at him.

"Which one? I got two done this morning." Mia asks, Harvey turning to look at her.

"I don't know what they're called." Dobby laughs as she moves her hair behind her ears.

"I got my industrial done on this side and then my tragus done on the other side." Mia informs him as Dobby nods.

"I didn't even realise you had your ears pierced in the first place." Harvey admits as she looks at him.

"You're very observant aren't you Harvey?" Dobby jokes, a smile breaking out on his face.