N I N E T Y T H R E E

Mia's Outfit

November 4th, 2020

"Again, why are you buying a car from your dad's workplace?" Harvey questions.

"Again, it's cheaper than an actual dealership." Mia responds to him, the boy laughing at her response.

"It's not like he runs the place, it's unlikely he'll be there." Mia shrugs.

"And how do you know that?" Harvey smiles at her sarcastically.

"I don't know his work schedule but I'm pretty sure he's got some huge thing with Lucee's parents today so." Mia shrugs again, Harvey slipping his hand into hers as they walk to the dealership.

"What car do you even want?" He asks as she looks at him.

"Whatever I fancy to be honest, nothing proper expensive though." Mia responds, the boy pressing a soft kiss to the side of her head.

"Hello! Amelia, it's lovely to see you again." Nick, the manager of the dealership, exclaims as she walks in.

"You too Nick." She smiles, the girl moving her hair behind her shoulder as Nick let's her browse the selection of cars. Mia's eyes fixate on a light grey Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR, the girl looking at Harvey before letting go of his hand and making her way over to it.

"I can't imagine you driving anything other than a Mini." Harvey admits as he follows her to the car.

"This beats Clifford anyday." Mia responds, admiring the car closely.

"Ah, you've set your eyes upon our newest car. Someone traded it in for your old one, actually." Nick informs her.

"I want it." Mia says, Harvey looking at her.

"Don't you wanna look around some more?" Harvey asks.

"Nope." Mia responds, the girl having her heart set on the car she'd been wanting for a while now. Nick grins at her as she follows him to one of the offices to do the paperwork and get the keys, Harvey sat impatiently for the next 25 minutes before she's told they were getting the car out of the showroom for her. Nick leaves the two of them sitting in his office together when someone else walks in, Mia looking at the door expecting it to be Nick with her key, but instead she's met with her father.

"Oh you're fucking joking." Mia mumbles to herself, rolling her eyes and looking down at her shoes.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my delinquent daughter and her boyfriend." Freddie looks at them both.