F I F T Y S E V E N

May 21st, 2020

Mia laughs as she and Harvey stand in the bathroom together, looking in the mirror at the same time as each other. Mia sections her hair off so the purple gone lilac was on show, Harvey preparing the dye for them both. Mia was live on Tik Tok on her phone, the cellular device holding itself up on a corner ledge whilst she was busy.

"I pray this works because I'm not bleaching my hair again." Mia exclaims as Harvey laughs.

"It probably will, the colour went light so." Harvey shrugs as she looks at her phone.

"Why am I dying my hair? I'm 17, and I get bored of having brown hair." Mia shrugs as she asks Harvey to make sure she hadn't missed any purple.

"What song is playing? Currently Small Talk by Niall Horan, stream Heartbreak Weather for clear skin lovelies." Mia grins as Harvey scoffs.

"You won't even say that for us but you'll say it for Niall?" Harvey asks as she looks at him.

"You act like I didn't post Stranger everywhere for you when it came out, my college mates think I'm insane love." Mia retorts as he smiles cheekily.

"I'd be careful, I can slap you with hair dye." Mia warns as he widens his eyes at her, pretending to be scared of her.

"Alright, who's going first?" Harvey asks as she looks at him.

"You." Mia replies as he sits down in front of her on the chair, Harvey facing the phone. Mia puts the gloves on as he talks to the live, singing to himself a little before she starts to run the dye through his hair. He scrunches his nose at the coldness of it as she continued to rake it through his hair, making sure to get every spot of lilac she could find. Once she was done with him, she applied more to her hand and went over the lilac in her hair with no regrets.

"I'm starting to think blue won't suit me." Mia hesitates as she keeps lathering it on.

"Stop putting it on then." Harvey laughs as she looks at him.

"I'm not gonna stop when it's already on there, idiot." Mia laughs as she continues to rake it through the bottom half of her hair. Once she was done and she knew there was a good amount on her hair, she cleaned up a little and made sure there was no hair dye on her hands after taking the gloves off.

"What do I do at College? I do a Level 3 Vocational in Art and Design at The Manchester College." Mia explains as more people start asking questions.

"Why did I not choose a college in Berkshire? The college closest to us has an Art course but I didn't like it, plus my Step-Mum lives up in Manchester so it's easy to go between both parts of the country." Mia continues as Harvey stands behind the chair she was sat on, making weird faces at the camera.

"Go to McDonalds order? You guys really go far for these questions." Mia laughs as Harvey looks at the phone.

"Large chicken nugget meal, extra thing of fries and a Coke." Harvey says as she smiles.

"I usually get a medium chicken nugget meal with a milkshake." Mia replies as Harvey kisses the top of her head.

After another 25 minutes of answering questions, laughing at each other and attempting a few Tik Tok dances, Harvey's timer goes off on his phone.

"Alright, rinse time." Harvey grins as she rinses his hair off for him. Once the water ran clear, she gave him a towel to dry his hair with before she took her hair tie out. She rinsed all of her hair, making sure to get all of it wet before waiting for the water to run clear. Once it had, she grabbed a towel for herself and started to towel dry it.

"Holy shit, sorry I shouldn't be swearing." Mia apologises as she looks at how vibrant the blue had turned out.

"We match again." Harvey grins as he finishes drying his hair. Mia shows off his hair before she ends the live so she can finish off her own, drying it with the hairdryer before straightening it.

"Blue suits you." Harvey smiles as they share a passionate kiss.