Part 6

Lilly woke up screaming from a horrible nightmare, her pillow was wet from tears a sweat. She glanced over at the time it read '3:07'. She looked over to see Keanu was cuddling her blanket fast asleep. Lilly slowly got up from the bed and went into her bathroom, she hopped in the shower.

When she got out she put her gym clothes on, black sports bra and black biker shorts and she decided to put a black rain coat. She put white trainer socks on and put her black and white Nike Jordan's on. When she was about to leave Keanu jumped off the bed and followed her out.

"Was you really going without me?" Keanu laughed.

"Can you keep up?" Lilly giggled.

They both quietly walked into the kitchen so Lilly could grab three bottles of water. One for her and two for the thirty little tiger. They walked to the track and set off.

They had been running for about two hours before Keanu wanted water.

"Oh can I have some water please?" He used his manners nicely.

"Of course," she got his bowl that she put by the steps with the water and poured both bottles in. Before the second bottle was empty Keanu put his head in the bowl and started drinking. Lilly laughed at how thirsty he was.

"Thirty boy," she laughed. Lilly downed her bottle of water and sat on the steps talking to Keanu for another half an hour. They was rudely interrupted by the one and only Bucky Barnes.

"Hey guys," he says as nicely as he could be. He sat down next to Lilly on the steps. "How are you?"

"Fine thanks," she said looking at the open space in front of her.

"See you two have been running again," Bucky huffed.

"Yeah."

Bucky was staring at Lilly wondering why she was being kinda blunt with him. "Why you being like that."

"Like what," she said finally looking over to his blue eyes.

He rolled his eyes, "you've been ignoring me and your being blunt every time we talk."

"What do you want me to say," she blankly stated, slowly her mask is being put back on.

"I don't know what I've done or what's going on with you but I'm here to talk," he started to get up but before he could walk off Lilly grabbed his hand and tugging him back down next to her.

She swallowed her pride for what she was going to say. "I'm sorry Bucky," she took another breath before continuing, "it just doesn't feel real like all of this." She cringed at the way she just spoke about her feelings.

"It's fine it'll make perfect sense soon, you've got a lot of people to help. Come on let's make some breakfast. What does he eat again?" He raised his eyebrows.

Lilly laughed, "Keanu eats most of my food so anything really." All three of them got up and walked back inside. Steve, Thor and Loki were all sat on the kitchen counters but Thor was leaning against the island with his arms crossed.

"Can you pick me up please and sit me on the counter with you," Keanu spoke looking up at Lilly with big sparkly eyes.

"Okay," she laughed picking him up and putting him on the counter then she jumped up straight after. He then rested his two paws on her legs.

The men all looked at her and smiled.

"Lilly what do you want for breakfast," Bucky broke the minute of silence.

"Umm can you just throw me the bottle of apple juice please."

He strode over to the fully stocked fridge and threw her the bottle. She gave him a nod. She downed half of it then poured a little into Keanu's mouth. She giggled at how funny he looked.