Part 9

"What the fuck happened Barnes?" Tony said as Bucky was taking her to the medical unit.

"I'm not sure but she's lost a lot of blood so I'm taking her to the medical unit," Bucky explained what he knew.

"No shit Sherlock," Tony followed Bucky in the medical room where Bruce was already there waiting.

"What happened to Lilly," Bruce said rushing around to get the equipment he needed.

"Umm she's got deep cuts in her arms, she lost a lot of blood," Bucky explained yet again.

"Okay she gonna need a hell of a lot of stitches. Tony can you get Bucky out of here please," Bruce stated knowing Bucky wouldn't leave but he needed room to work.

"Come on lover boy you can wait outside, she's going to be okay and she's a Stark for Christ sake," Tony said trying to make the situation a little better for him.

"Tony?" Bucky said as he watched Tony pace back and forth outside the room where Bruce was helping Lilly.

"Yes," he replied not slowing down.

"Um I think that I um you kno-."

"I know you like her Barnes, I don't have a problem with the idea of you two. But if you hurt her I will kill you without hesitation," he stopped and sat down then sighed. "Just please don't tell her about her grandparents, my parents."

"Tony I-."

"I know it wasn't you okay, I forgive you."

Before Bucky could thank Tony, Bruce came out, when I said Thor was gone within a flash of lightening the two men stood up quicker.

"She's had a lot of stitches. But before you go in and see her we need to discuss something." Bruce had a worried, confused look slapped across his face.

"Spit it out," Tony said before Bucky could say anything.

"Well we spoke about the super soldier serum but if she had that in her blood her wounds wouldn't be as bad as they are."

"So what are you saying," Bucky sounded a bit shaky.

"I don't know but whatever it is we will figure it out. Oh you may go in but just keep your voices quiet and for the love of god do not argue." He walked away with paper work presumably going to his office.

She was awake laying down on her side with tears caressing her face. Bucky let Tony comfort her, he sat down on the chairs, her back was facing him. Tony crouched down in front of her face pushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

"Hey peanut, what happened?" He smiled gently.

"I'm sorry dad," that's all she could make out before more tears fell. Tony grabbed a few tissues and wiped her face gently.

"Don't apologise to me, did you do this?" His voice was very calm and quiet.

She nodded.

"Why baby," tears welled in his eyes but he blinked them away, he needed to be strong for his daughter.

"I think I need to be back on the medication dad."

Bucky furrowed his eye brows.

"That's okay, just take a few days or couple of weeks to gather your thoughts and I'll get them to you by tomorrow okay. Why don't Barnes take you to your room," he said kissing her forehead. "I'll see you in the morning, daddy loves you."

"Come on doll, can you walk?" Bucky said noticing she was swaying as she sat up.

She looked and laughed at him gently, "I haven't been shot in the leg." Bucky was standing in front of her with his arms out reading to help her. She got up and pushed his hands away but she almost fell over. Almost.