Part 2

Lilly lived at the very top of a tall- no doubt expensive- building. It was very modern. They were decent size apartments but Lilly's was a penthouse. She decorated the interior to her taste- of course.

When Steve and Bucky got to the stop they took a few steps before finding a tall black door with a silver doorknob and a key slot. They had been given a key specially made by Bruce, Steve dug the key from his jeans and opened the door.

"You take the left I'll go right, if you see her shout," Steve whispered to Bucky.

They walked in to find a luxurious black interior home, welcomed to an open space living room and a spacious black kitchen. There was a fireplace near the living room, the back wall was covered in slated black tiles. Absolutely gorgeous. Everything was black and modern and expensive. They looked around in each room, inspecting them carefully.

Bucky walked in to find a queen size bed, black diamond headboard, yet again finding black furniture and decorations. He walked over to a half opened door and pushed it open. It was black slated tiles covering the tall walls surrounding the gorgeous space.

"This women is so extra," he whispered to himself.

He found a closet. Sorry let me rephrase that - an apartment sized walk-in wardrobe filled with high end clothes. Mostly dresses and skirts, heels, coats, furs. He noticed the back wall had many black wood dressers. He slowly walked over giving everything a once over to make sure she wasn't in there, he opened the dressers only to find it was her lingerie collections.

"Fuck me," his eyes widened completely at the sight.

He shut them a minute later trying to find something, he thought. He didn't find anything, or so he thought.

He saw another door in the wardrobe, that was covered by a rack of many different long dresses, he moved it and opened the door.

"What the fuck!" He whispered loudly. His eyes shot open. He was very surprised to see that a women like her have all this just laying around in her little penthouse.

He was welcomed warmly with an array of weapons. Everything you could imagine lethal, it was here stored neatly. He noticed her collection of many different knives and black hand guns. He was flabbergasted but impressed slightly.

He turned around to go tell Steve as he walked into the living room he saw Steve talking to Lilly while she held a black handgun at him.

"Please put the gun down Lilly I just wanna talk," Steve said with his hands raised in the air.

Steve purposely said 'I' because she hadn't clocked Bucky was there. She was facing towards the living room away from the kitchen, so Bucky slowly walked around to the kitchen. Steve was talking louder so Bucky could walk quicker, when Bucky got there he walked up behind Lilly and snatched the gun out of her hand.

She quickly turned her body sideways holding one knife in each hand pointing one at Steve and held another to Bucky's throat. She knew dam well she couldn't handle two super soldiers attacking her so she lowered her arms and stepped back away from them both, she went to the kitchen and got a glass from the cupboard and poured herself a glass of tequila. She gulped it down without making a face, staring at Bucky's blue eyes.

"So gentlemen," she started as she poured herself another drink, "wanna tell me what your doing here." She stated not sounding like a question.

"We're here to talk," Steve repeated himself for a few minutes ago.

"What you break into peoples homes just to talk, I don't think so handsome," she looked over to Bucky with a smirk at the last bit of her sentence before carrying on. "What do you want."