Part 8

A few weeks have passed, nothing really exiting happened and Lilly still wasn't allowed out of the building so the running track was her only escape. Keanu was really big now, he grew quite quickly. His amber eyes and sharp teeth could make someone's blood run cold but he was the biggest softy, towards the right people. He was extremely overprotective of Lilly and she had been training him to go on missions with her, her only request was that Tony made him a bulletproof protective armour as she didn't want Keanu to get hurt but he was more stronger than the average tiger.

"Lilly can we go for a walk?" Keanu said waking her up slightly.

"Do you wanna grab my workout stuff then please?" She begged. Keanu walked over and grabbed her clothes he knew she wore all the time. She had about ten workout clothes and they were all the same, black.

"There you go."

Lilly grabbed the clothes from his mouth and got dressed quickly. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair making herself look some what presentable.

"Okay come on," she huffed. This was her favourite thing though, beside Keanu.

They got outside, walking in the woods and messing about. They both climbed a tree and sat on a branch then spoke about anything and everything.

"Lilly!" Came a mans voice shouting.

"Stay here for a minute," Lilly spoke without words to Keanu. He nodded. She jumped down from the branch and saw Loki standing in front of her.

"Hey Loki," she smiled.

"Oh hi," he started, "I was wondering if I could talk to you for a bit."

"Sure what's up," she said vaguely.

"Umm I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He asked.

Lilly was extremely surprised, her eyes widened at the question, "I um Loki look I think we're really good friends-," but before she could finish her sentence he kissed her.

She tried to pull away but his grip was pretty strong. Keanu saw she was uncomfortable and jumped down straight away, dead silent. Loki suddenly pulled back from the kiss crying out in pain.

"Owww you bastard," he screamed at Keanu who had just gently bitten him on the arm but it was gushing with blood.

"That was only gentle you motherfucker," she spat punching him in the face then walking off back to the house. "Thank you Keanu I owe you one."

"I'm pretty hungry?" He question walking beside her, they looked deadly. She was highly pissed off, angry but she needed to calm down.

"Sure I'll make us some breakfast." She smiled. Tony, Thor, Steve and Bucky were already sat at the table drinking coffee talking about man stuff. Keanu jumped up on the counter whilst Lilly was getting his favourite ingredients. Bacon and steak.

"Tame that cat of yours Lilly," Tony rolled his eyes. "Don't want him scratching my counters."

"The cat has a name you know," she said stroking his head and feeding him raw bacon and steak, how he liked it.

She poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to Thor, in front of Bucky. He sat next to Steve and Tony at the head of the table.

"So Lilly how's your morning going so far?" Thor asked. Her eyes widened at the question, she didn't want to tell him.

"Umm well you know kinda have-," before she could finish her lie Loki came waltzing in through the door, face covered in blood and arm gushing with blood still.