Part 25

The bridesmaids began walking down the isle and Lilly's heart began racing. She held Tony's arm tighter, he looked at her with a smile.

"Hey kid, why are you so nervous? Everything is gonna be fine."

"I don't know, just worried I guess," she smiled softly.

"It's gonna be fine, I must admit a little upset about not having ac/dc as your song but he's the love of your life, he's fairly funny I suppose," Tony laughed.

"My father and fiancé getting along? Wow!" Lilly acted shocked.

"Oh shush," he rolled his eyes as the music began playing. "Ready?"

"As I will ever be."

The big, golden doors opened and revealed hundreds of people standing waiting for the bride. Lilly's attention was focused on her husband-to-be, his smile was contagious and she was smiling for ear to ear.

They were meant to be.

Everyone knew that, who knew them and what they've been through. Some of their memories they've shared passed through her head as she looked in his steel blue eyes.

She averted her attention to the people that were sitting on the front rows. 'Good luck' Nat mouthed with her thumbs up, smiling vibrantly.

Tony looked at his daughter with watery eyes passing her hand to Bucky's, "I love you my little Lilly Stark."

"I love you to dad," she said kissing his cheek, "I'll see you in a bit."

Bucky led her up the few stairs and held both her hands as they got lost in each other's eyes.

"You look absolutely breath taking doll."

"You don't look to bad yourself my love," Lilly whispered back.

The man who was getting them married spoke but Bucky and Lilly wasn't really listening to him. But when he came round for the vows they zoned back. A little boy wearing a suit, came up with a white cushion with the wedding rings on it.

Bucky grabbed Lilly's ring and began his vows, "I promise to protect you from all dangers whether it's a spider or a whole army I'll protect you. I promise to love you with everything I have, what ever is mine is yours. I promise to take care of you when your sick, I promise to be the man you want and deserve. I promise to be loyal and faithful, and I promise to keep all the promises I make to you. I love you."

Lilly tried to keep the tears back as Bucky promised her all those things. She couldn't believe she got this lucky. She never really believed in love, then she got this, him.

"Lilly Stark do you take James Buchanan Barnes to be your husband?" The man asked.

"I do," she quickly responded as Bucky put the gorgeous ring on her finger. "It's beautiful."

"I know, I picked it out," Bucky smirked making her giggle.

"Okay my turn," Lilly's turn to say her vows, "I promise to love you through our good and bad times, I promise to be the person you deserve, I promise to give you my all, to fight all your demons. I promise to be there for you always, to give you all my heart and maybe kids one day. I promise to give you a kiss every morning until death do us part."

Lilly put the wedding band on Bucky's ring finger but on his right hand as he didn't want it on his metal one.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Bucky didn't need to be told again. Bucky places his right hand on her face and the other on the small of her back and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Lilly's hand went straight to his hair, Bucky's tongue entered her mouth and fought for dominance. Everyone stood up cheering, mostly with tears, kids throwing flowers.