Part 3

"Tony?" Natasha said waving her hand in front of his eyes.

"There's no way," Tony said staring at Lilly, his daughter?

Lilly was in shock. She was dead still.

"Lilly?" Tony question scared to his core. Had he finally found his daughter after eight years of her missing?

"Y-yes," she stuttered, Bucky still holding her tight.

"How do I know it's you?" He said not breaking the eye contact.

She took a breath and wiped her face of tears, "I was taken from our time in London by two men in a van on my way home from Alice's you know the tutor." She looked up to the ceiling blinking any tears away. She calmed herself down before continuing.

"They um took me to this warehouse and three men bought me, they raped me, beat me and other men paid to do whatever they want to me. One day this man came in guns blazing all the men that was there laid dead on the floor. He took me in and he trained me to take care of myself and cared for me."

Tony took a minute to process that this was his daughter. He had spent every night trying to find her and here she is sat in front of him after eight years. He didn't know what to do or say.

"I'm sorry peanut," Tony finally said. That was the little nickname he gave her since she was a baby. After her mother died during birth he had to teach her everything and she was just like him.

"It's not your fault," she told understanding how much guilt he must feel. It wasn't his fault she knew it wasn't just bad timing, so she thought.

"I can't believe your here," he got up from his seat and grabbed Lilly's hand and pulled her up. Bucky let her go to her father. Tony put both hands on her shoulder and looked into her blue eyes, she could see a tear forming in his eye so she pulled him in a hug.

Natasha and Bruce left to go tell the others, Bucky was just reading her files they found on her. Tony and his daughter spoke for a while catching up.

"Who took you in?" He asked.

"Umm I," she looked over to Bucky that looked over his shoulder waiting for her to answer the question.

"That's why she's here Stark," Bucky giving Tony more questions to ask.

"What do you mean cyborg," he said turning to face Bucky.

He stood there like a wall of muscle, literally. "She's the one who killed that man remember, the one where you told me and Steve to check out after we found her address but no name."

Tony looked back at Lilly with an angry look, but not to angry.

"I want to tell you bu-" before she could finish Bucky intervened.

"But your protecting them, aren't you doll," he said smirking at her with devil filled eyes.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You need to tell us this information, peanut I won't let anything happen to you I promise." Tony begged.

"I can't," she was back. Her emotionless mask was back on. But it wouldn't be for long.

"Barnes, you get this information out of her," he said getting up and walking over to Bucky and whispered something into his ear so Lilly couldn't hear it. "I don't care how you do it get her to talk but don't go to hard on her cos I'll kill you myself."

"Yes Stark," he said eyeing Lilly up. He walked over and grabbed her hand and got his jacket from the chair, throwing it on her before walking out the door. They walked for a little bit and got to a room filled three chairs and a silver table. A large mirror facing her. Bucky sat her down in one of the chairs before standing back, he got close to her ear and whispered into her ear.