Part 10

A few weeks had passed,Lilly got even closer with her dad spending most of the day with him and her and Bucky would spend every other minute together, with Keanu sometimes. She had been taking all her medications and she was feeling much stronger, physically and mentally. They found what was in her blood stream, well how it works there isn't a name for it yet.

"So whenever you hurt yourself, it takes the same time to recover like the human but if someone else does the damage it recovers almost quicker than Steve and Bucky. Don't ask me how it works. You can test my theory," Bruce explained.

"How does it know who's doing the damage," Steve asking the question Lilly, Bucky and Tony wanted to know.

"I don't know but Hydra is clever," Bruce said scratching his head.

"Okay Steve cut my arm," Lilly said seriously handing Steve one of her knives.

"And you just wear knives like jewellery," Tony muttered to himself sarcastically.

"No I'm not doing it," Steve said not wanting to hurt Lilly. They had been really close, like brother and sister.

"Steve you heard Banner I'll recover. We just need to test it please," she said still holding her knife out.

"Fine," he said grabbing the knife. "Bucky don't kill me if Bruce is wrong."

Steve held the blade and scratched Lilly arm barely drawing blood.

"Steve, don't be a pussy."

"I don't want to hurt you," Steve huffed. With that Lilly punched him in the face, to make him angry. "What the fuck Stark."

"Huh," Tony said typing away on his iPad.

"I thought it would make you angry, sorry," she laughed. Bucky was sat down on the chair giggling at Steve's face.

While Lilly was looking a Bucky laughing Steve cut her arm, it was gushing with blood now.

"Ow," it didn't hurt that much, she was used to the pain.

"Why isn't it healing?" A very worried Steve. Bruce wasn't there he had walked out the first time Steve laid eyes in Lilly's knife.

"It doesn't hurt as much as what happened a month ago."

Bucky got a towel to put on her arm to stop the bleeding. When it stopped Bucky took the towel off and it was healed fully. Strange. Can it heal that fast?

"Woah!" Lilly whispered to herself.

Tony came storming back in the room, no one realised he even left. "Suit up! We have a mission. Meeting room in 10."

"Am I included dad?" Lilly really wanted to go. She needed to go.

"Y-yes princess," Tony said reluctantly.

"Dad," she started grabbing ahold of his hands, "I'll be okay but do you trust me?" She hadn't even left the compound for over half a year. Her shopping was all online.

"Of course I do but do you trust yourself. You need to protect yourself and your team. No one gets left behind baby," he said walking down to his office.

"Yes, thanks to you," Lilly was very grateful for having her dad and everyone's support. "But what do I wear-."

Tony cut her off when he held a black and red jumpsuit with many holsters for some of her guns and knives. "It's bulletproof, go and change in there," he said pointing to the bathroom.

She quickly slipped it on. It fits perfectly. She noticed 'Stark' embroidered on the material where her collarbone was. It didn't feel as uncomfortable as it looks.