episode two

NETWORK CONNECTION( episode two )

NETWORK CONNECTION
( episode two )

lupinslover is live! •  12/16/20
     PLAYING COD BUT IM SINGING THE
     ENTIRE HAMILTON SOUNDTRACK LOL

twitch

"hey squad," mindy welcomed. "how is chat doing today?" comments flooded in, as well as viewers. 400, 600, 800, 1,000, 3,000. she sucked in a deep breath before continuing, "I'm doing something different today cause I'm bored and want views. stream might be long today, who knows."

she had the cod: modern warfare home screen pulled up and was already sharing it. "so I'm going to sing the hamilton soundtrack karaoke with my mic on the whole time I play. and I hope someone tries so come at me for it, you guys know how much I love making fun of boys!" mindy's chat immediately blew up:

lylalovesrowley YUPPPP
georgestan AS U SHOULD
usuisbae YUP
wapnap 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
lylalovesrowley KAM LOL

mindy laughed off the comments. she didn't actually hate men, she just hated the ones that were misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. in other words, she hated the ones that obviously needed serious therapy. when she played games like cod, most of the guys she was thrown into lobbies with were like that, and she loved it. of course she didn't love the horrendous things they would say to her, but she loved cursing them out and trolling them and pissing them off to the point of them rage quitting. it was honestly one of her favorite reasons to play.

"thanks for the dono, misasbaby!" mindy smiled. "I'm going to pull up the soundtrack now, and then I'll join a lobby."

in a matter of minutes, the familiar tune of Alexander Hamilton filled up her room. she wore her headphones so in one ear she could hear the game and what people were saying, and in the other ear she'd be able to hear the melody and sing the lyrics.

"READY CHAT?" mindy yelled into her mic, loading into a game. she immediately started to giggle, turning on her mic for her teammates to hear.

"HOW DOES A BASTARD, ORPHAN, SON OF A WHORE..."

👾

"oh shit y'all! FARMER REFUTED LETS GO!" mindy yelled as her character jumped, dodging a bomb. "HEAR YE, HEAR YE, MY NAME IS SAMUEL SEABURY!"